Round one chat

Remove this Banner Ad

All things round one can be discussed in here.

Personaly SC killer platypies have nothing on the might Vikings
No they don't, but the SC Killer Platypi on the other hand are the single best team in the league.
Thoughts?

I hear the coach of the Honey Badgers has gonorrhea. I'm not sure what impact this will have on the result, however the Nancyboys are now all up to date with the Hep B vaccinations!
I am hearing those vaccinations had been in touch with peptides that day....

No rolling lockout? Only using the app so could be the issue?

No rolling lockout. Not at all good for a split round like this. I'm stuck with a 0 now because I can't move Currie out and Hickey in. Can we get this changed so that the lockout is as of tomorrow night (after final teams with extended interchanges are published)? Doesn't need to be for every round, but need it for a round where none of the teams for 5 of the games have been released before the lockout happens.

Well, Cotchin justified his selection as the #1 pick... playing against him this round and he's pulled down 33 touches. But Kreuzer looks likely to get the 3 points towards the medal in our matchup, 18 touches, 2 goals, 6 marks, 4 tackles and 20 hit outs :/ Absolute bargain at pick 96, even more so when you look at which rucks went before him.

This will be a hard round for the Toffs, can win but it will be tight, Missing, Macintosh, Black, Kelly, Thomas, Cornes and Wellingham from the best 22, happy with those playing though and when i get more players back i should be able to target the categories i aimed for initailly.

Great game when you consider that you can both target separate areas and it is decided through FF/FA really which is a bit hard to plan for all in all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else's app keeps crashing when they try to check the match up? 8-1 up with tomorrows games to go but not sure how close some of the stats are. Couldn't get Cyril on the field for tomorrow :(

Probably should have turned off the FF and FA. It's completely random and reliant on Gieschen and his cronies. I wonder if it would be possible to include other stat areas in future. Clearances, Goal Assists, 1%ers are three that spring to mind.

Anyone else's app keeps crashing when they try to check the match up? 8-1 up with tomorrows games to go but not sure how close some of the stats are. Couldn't get Cyril on the field for tomorrow :(
Same thing exactly happens to me. :(

And shut up! :mad:

I think alot of teams will be very competitive from what i am looking at,

surprised that the teams with KPF are getting so many kicks and handballs also tbh.

I wont be troubling to many teams with total scoring, might surprise a few with accuracy though

Jamar tying the ruck hitouts against, 4 other opponents.... if only jordan roughead had gotten 1.....

No rolling lockout. Not at all good for a split round like this. I'm stuck with a 0 now because I can't move Currie out and Hickey in. Can we get this changed so that the lockout is as of tomorrow night (after final teams with extended interchanges are published)? Doesn't need to be for every round, but need it for a round where none of the teams for 5 of the games have been released before the lockout happens.
Hickey would have not helped you lol. Dd you pull out from bf dynasty?

Probably should have turned off the FF and FA. It's completely random and reliant on Gieschen and his cronies. I wonder if it would be possible to include other stat areas in future. Clearances, Goal Assists, 1%ers are three that spring to mind.
I used to say the same thin but like in real life free kicks can actually be the difference between. Win or a loss

I used to say the same thin but like in real life free kicks can actually be the difference between. Win or a loss

Also when selecting players it is clear some will recieve more, Selwood, Wines, Viney, Mitchell ect imo

Frees against also but ab it harder to predict, but i think certain players definitely get more frees for and that is more easily predicted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back