Official Team Thread Roys FFC S19 - S19 Broken Medalists Mooch & Reardo!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Season 19 is underway, and we are starting our premiership campaign against the underwhelming Royals. The match thread is up, and it's time to get the fires of this royvolution burning. Get in there and give an amusing and jovial version of hell.
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/s19-r1-gold-city-royals-vs-roys-ffc-the-golden-throne.1087748/

Fred Made4September PTizzle Rendered Unsafe SuburbanMe Grin Roylion Dicky Fitzwell Cheetah Reardo Loonerty CM Sean TheBrownDog Mobbenfuhrer northmelbournefc Spitta2Azza Rumballs Mooch Slax FitzroyRamone Carn the Roys! royboy2 Cannon82 freetoeknee Klim Chezzalenko Reborn Mighty P Freakie

#welikeroy

Nicely done Klim.

This is also how I plan to captain the team, I trust you all and I want you to trust in yourselves and back yourselves in the SFA. Whether its on field, postings, media pieces, thread ideas or whatever, I beleive in you all and the skill sets you bring to the table. My door is always open for a chat, a drink, a night out or even a suppository trade if you need.

We are the Roys.
We are the Gorillas.
We are the Gorillas of the Royvolution.

That explains your buzz - it's all the blowies.

I couldn't get near the place due to the stench, was worse than dunnies at a dodgy pub

i am a dirty bird.

Also your avatar is quite poignant, pants has left the SFA.

And we have another new, but old cab off the rank in our latest installment of HELLO MY NAME IS........
Welcome
RU.jpg

FB: Can you shed some light on your decision to make the switch from the Hawks?
RU: Well there isn't much light to shed.. you offered me as many harlots as I wanted from the Roys very own bordello. Who could say no to that?
In serious though, you tried once which got me considering, and then the small break in-between attempts made me jump ship. Happy to be onboard though.
FB: You're being nice, you really just made the switch to stop me PMing you.

FB: Can you tell us about your footballing/qootyballing influences/background?

RU: Well.. this will be my third season.. the first season I spent sitting on the bench eating Doritos and keeping Itsmyshow's seat warm. (I was really inactive).
I was then upgraded last season to runner for the pre-season games and what do you know, Karny gave me a shot in the middle for the season. Let's just say I somehow didn't fumble the ball every time I got it, and had a stellar season, taking out the Players MVP award at the Hawks last season.
FB: MVP High Fives *High Fives*

FB: What do you hope to bring to the Roys in S19
RU: My attitude and commitment from last season, and just have a good year. It's a good group of people at the Roys so I can see it being an eventful, s**t talk year. ;)
FB: I know we are pretty good.

FB: Why the Roys (i know we are great i just like to hear it)
RU: Good group of people who will definitely show me a thing or two and guide me through the year. Also has a bit of a connection to the Brisbane Lions. :p
FB: Those hacks that play amateur footyball, we want nothing to do with them or any team in that league.

FB: How have you been preparing yourself for your big R1 Maroon debut?

RU: Oh s**t when is that again? The 10th of February right? I'm eating all my vitamins and training to make sure I can have a few beers over the half time break and still be good to go!
FB: Such a professional

FB: Your predictions for S19?

RU: Roys Premiership.
FB: so not setting the bar too high, thanks for coming on the show
RU: hahaha I know, thanks for having me on the show Mobbenfuhrer
FB: I'm fitzroybu....
RU: s**t sorry Reardo, i always get you leaders confused.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kick arse storm here in Vic. Sunny one micro second, hail storms the next!

What an awesome way to start the season, a solid 38 point win against an underrated yet tough opponent, what's more impressive is we had 18 different players drop into the match thread.

The Royvolution is certainly underway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back