Official Team Thread Roys FFC S19 - S19 Broken Medalists Mooch & Reardo!!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh no! Rendered Unsafe, I just realised we can't play FIFA cos those dirty rats stole it...just as we started playing too :(

Sorry to remind you. But seriously, I hope you are insured and kept your receipts, claim that s**t bro.
The stuff they got wasn't worth insuring so we didn't as the excess would be worth more. Will replace in the future if it doesn't come back.

I just dropped by show you that I am clever with word play.
hTVub9x.jpg

I just dropped by show you that I am clever with word play.
hTVub9x.jpg

I can't see my high scores. Also, is there a way to change the backgrounds? I'm sick of looking at the white background.

*It's ok, I figured it out. For some reason the scores weren't coming up on Chrome, was fine on Firefox.

Last edited:
THE FINAL REGULAR SEASON GORILLA
If you cast your mind back a few weeks to a time when we were in the regular season playing the Hawks. Finals secured, we didn't have much to play for except pride. We could have gone through the motions and limped into the Finals, but we decided against it. We dismantled the Hawks in true contender style. The fires of the #royvolution are burning bright
gorillas-20rwanda.jpg
Roylion and fitzroybulldog were expecting more of a challange

The final Gorilla(s) of the week, were up against two of the greatest forwards the Sweet FA has ever produced, and who are expected to carry the Hawks deep into the Finals. Okeydoke and Tarks, The Lance and Kurt of the Sweet FA, were not only muted, but rendered wholly ineffectual, leaving the Hawks reliant on the future Roy Clint Beastwood for goals. The two players who had the job on these so called stars, and the two final Gorillas of the week are none other than Roylion and some hack called fitzroybulldog. Roylion back up his stellar performance against the Swampies with an almighty blanket job on the long winded admin, restricting him to 3 touches and 1 measly goal. Okey had a shadow all game, and Roylion was his name. As for Tarks, he was just bamboozled. It was like watching a slapstick comedy. Everytime he got near the ball, the inexperienced defender in flogroybullcrap would come sliding into the contest and the ball would spill loose. Tarks would fly for a mark, fitzrollbulldroll would jump awkwardly into the pack a spoil it with whatever appendage was free. It was a sight to behold. One of the greatest forwards being utterly foiled and held goalless by a 2 game defender. Brilliance or Madness - you decide.
Special mention to Mighty P who had a solid, yet unspectacular out with 21 touches, 1 goal and 70 DT points, and an obvious delusion problem :p
Congrats Roylion and footscraylion.

Roylion's day - 7 touches, 1 mark, 1 tackles, 27 DT points and 1 goal against
fb's day - 11 touches, 3 marks, 36 DT points, 0 goals against.

Gorillas of the Week
Round 1: Dicky Fitzwell
Round 2: Reardo
Round 3: Rumballs
Round 4: Fred
Round 5: Chezzalenko Reborn
Round 6: Rendered Unsafe
Round 7: Mooch/Loonerty/Mighty P
Round 8: Reardo
Round 9: freetoeknee
Round 10: Freakie
Round 11: Chezzalenko Reborn
Round 12: Slax
Round 13: Fred
Round 14: Roylion
Round 15: Roylion & some other dude.

Last edited:
THE FINAL REGULAR SEASON GORILLA
If you cast your mind back a few weeks to a time when we were in the regular season playing the Hawks. Finals secured, we didn't have much to play for except pride. We could have gone through the motions and limped into the Finals, but we decided against it. We dismantled the Hawks in true contender style. The fires of the #royvolution are burning bright
View attachment 140965
Roylion and fitzroybulldog were expecting more of a challange

The final Gorilla(s) of the week, were up against two of the greatest forwards the Sweet FA has ever produced, and who are expected to carry the Hawks deep into the Finals. Okeydoke and Tarks, The Lance and Kurt of the Sweet FA, were not only muted, but rendered wholly ineffectual, leaving the Hawks reliant on the future Roy Clint Beastwood for goals. The two players who had the job on these so called stars, and the two final Gorillas of the week are none other than Roylion and some hack called fitzroybulldog. Roylion back up his stellar performance against the Swampies with an almighty blanket job on the long winded admin, restricting him to 3 touches and 1 measly goal. Okey had a shadow all game, and Roylion was his name. As for Tarks, he was just bamboozled. It was like watching a slapstick comedy. Everytime he got near the ball, the inexperienced defender in flogroybullcrap would come sliding into the contest and the ball would spill loose. Tarks would fly for a mark, fitzrollbulldroll would jump awkwardly into the pack a spoil it with whatever appendage was free. It was a sight to behold. One of the greatest forwards being utterly foiled and held goalless by a 2 game defender. Brilliance or Madness - you decide.
Congrats Roylion and footscraylion.

Roylion's day - 7 touches, 1 mark, 1 tackles, 27 DT points and 1 goal against
fb's day - 11 touches, 3 marks, 36 DT points, 0 goals against.

Gorillas of the Week

Thanks, Cap, didn't even warrant a mention? Just came up with 3 vital goals at vital stages, 100 DT points :rolleyes:

Anyway, this game is addictive as hell, just destroyed everyone now, came close to getting gobbled up early but came out on top...for a while anyway.

upload_2015-6-5_12-11-57.png

Gorilla of the Week - FINALS EDITION

HOLY MOLY - BOY OH BOY WOWEEE
What a game, what a lovely game. This is the stuff that goes down in the annals of history. This was one of, if not, the game of the season. It had everything, massive performances, multiple lead changes and most importantly an Epic Roys win.

Two-gorillas-one-smiling-at-the-camera-sq.jpg
This was a very difficult game to chose an outstanding Roy. Reardo was enourmous against Hate, Loonerty was inspiration on the wing, Mighty P was dynamite on the other, Chezz's move into the middle has been nothing short of brilliance, but the Gorilla of the week was the legend himself Fred, with a sliver of the trophy going to Rendered Unsafe.
When games get tough Fred gets crushing. Have you noticed when the Roys are at their best, Fred is in exceptional form. And when push came to shove in the final moments Fred lowered the eyes, and dashed all of the Dragons dreams and hopes for the future. Just close your eyes and imagine this (don't really close them cause you wont be able to read this) Dragons 1 point up The Filth Wizard with the ball deep in defense. Dicky Fitzwell applies inhumane pressure, TFW fumbles, Fred swoops and bang, but it's only a point. Scores Level. The Filth Wizard with the kick in, plays on, takes a bounces, fires off a quick handball, but in the attempted Shepard, panics and collects Fred high. Fred picks up the ball. Walks back slowly. The crowd is bursting. He doesn't notice (it's handy being partially deaf). Remember the scores are level, Fred doesn't notice (helps that he can't see the scoreboard being partially blind....drunk that is). Takes a quick swig of a Chud, and begins the his run up.
You know those kicks that rotate end over end, in the most perfect drop punt way? Well this wasn't one of those, this was a finger breaking helicopter mongrel punt kick. It swirled and floated towards goal. TFW jumps on the line, but panics (AGAIN) and misjudges the flight for the ball, and it sails through for a goal. A GOAL. THE ROYS ARE UP. And that people was the end of it all (excpet for another quick Mighty P goal to put it beyond doubt.)
Fred is going to share portion of this with Rendered Unsafe, who had a solid day, but his gripping game posting was cruel, but brilliant (I can give this award out for whatever reason i see fit). He had us all on the edge of our seats.
Congrats Fred and Rendered Unsafe

Fred's day - 9 kicks, 1 Mark, 5 Goals (including the sealer) for 73 DT points
RU's Day - 14 touches, 6 tackles, 1 goal for 71 DT points and one of the greatest postings of a game ever.

Gorillas of the Week
Finals W1: Fred & Rendered Unsafe

Thanks, Cap, didn't even warrant a mention? Just came up with 3 vital goals at vital stages, 100 DT points :rolleyes:

Anyway, this game is addictive as hell, just destroyed everyone now, came close to getting gobbled up early but came out on top...for a while anyway.

View attachment 140973
fixed, but not sure we were talking about the same game.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back