Official Team Thread Roys FFC S19 - S19 Broken Medalists Mooch & Reardo!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations on a great season Roys. Compared to the one man band you were at times last season you have evolved in leaps and bounds this year. fitzroybulldog is probably the best captain in the league, cannot wait to see you again next season.

I like you El Dub, despite being a Geelong supporter. You have been very entertaining and are also humble in victory. Good luck for the GF!

I thought it was our time. Really i did. I thought everyone's favourite bunch of nonsensical rapscallions were due. Apparently not. Nevermind, we'll just take stock and set our sights on Season 20. From current discussions, it'll be a short 4 week off season, with Season 20 kicking off sometime in July. So the next few weeks it's our chance to take a break, and revitalize for the next season. There are still 2 major events left on the Sweet FA Calendar - The Grand Final and the Sweet FA awards night, both threaten to entertaining if not controversial. As for our Broken Medal B & F night, i'll start getting all my ducks in a row, and i'll aim to have our night of nights some time in the coming weeks, potentially the weekend after next. No promises though.

It was an amazing season. And i think with a few minor tweaks we can take the next step. #vivalaroyvolution.

Fred Made4September PTizzle Rendered Unsafe SuburbanMe Grin Roylion Dicky Fitzwell Cheetah Reardo Loonerty CM Sean TheBrownDog Mobbenfuhrer northmelbournefc Spitta2Azza Rumballs Mooch Slax FitzroyRamone Carn the Roys! royboy2 Cannon82 freetoeknee Klim Chezzalenko Reborn Mighty P Freakie

We got this. If we stick to my plan of not losing that is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back