Position 2015 SuperCoach rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some potential R3's depending on price could be Jon Griffin, Luke Lowden and Jonathan Giles. Another tactic would be to use 3 mid pricer rucks (Kreuzer, Bellchambers, Leuey) and loophole 1 every week with a 0 scoring player and try and take the best 2 every week and eventually turn 2 of them into 1 super premium (Jacobs)

Kreuzer can be quite good up forward, But with Casboult, Henderson, Watson plus the addition of Jones (and potentially Jaksch, depending on where he plays), I can't see Wood/Warnock getting a run. I'd expect Carlton to go with Casboult, Henderson and one of Watson and Jaksch, With Kreuzer in the ruck. Kreuzer to Ruck 80-90% of the time, and Casboult to chip in for the rest of the time.

Levi will be fulltime fwd, Jones will be lucky to get a game (he is a spud)
henderson to pinch hit in both def & fwd
Jaksch a 3rd tall / fwd at best
Watson (man with biggest head in football) will be a 2nd / 3rd defender
Sam Rowe as a key defender

With Waite gone Levi has to play fulltime forward

My gut says they will play either Wood or Spudnock with Kreuzer.

Guess we will see in the pre-season
Gingy - your bluebased thoughts??

Levi will be fulltime fwd, Jones will be lucky to get a game (he is a spud)
henderson to pinch hit in both def & fwd
Jaksch a 3rd tall / fwd at best
Watson (man with biggest head in football) will be a 2nd / 3rd defender
Sam Rowe as a key defender

With Waite gone Levi has to play fulltime forward

My gut says they will play either Wood or Spudnock with Kreuzer.

Guess we will see in the pre-season
Gingy - your bluebased thoughts??

The talk on the Carlton board seems to have Henderson as a full-time forward, and Levi pinch-hitting in the ruck as support for Kreuz.

Not much love for Goldstein here. He started the year slowly but his last 10 games he only had one score under 100 (95) and five over 130. Earlier on in the year he was a bit injured and North tried playing two rucks. That shouldn't happen this year

Not much love for Goldstein here. He started the year slowly but his last 10 games he only had one score under 100 (95) and five over 130. Earlier on in the year he was a bit injured and North tried playing two rucks. That shouldn't happen this year

Can see big Will also returning to glory

Minson goldy and kreuzer at r3

Ryder being Ruck/Fwd gives him some more relevance, still won't be making my starting squad though.
I think Ryder will be one of those wait and see types this year. Not sure how his scoring will be affected by spending less time in the ruck.
If he still scores well, could be a mid year upgrade target as an F5 or F6.

Goldy seems to be perennially underappreciated by SC'ers everywhere.
I'd love to go into Rd 1 with him, just not sure I will fork out the cash given the seemingly under-priced options available

As long as Norf don't play a second ruck I'll have Goldy locked in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

... self-evident :D
I know you are thinking that you are really clever. just a few points:
1. I didn't say nobody rates Goldy, just that he is underappreciated.
2. I did not exclude myself from being one who underappreciates him.
3. I may indeed start without Goldy, but I may also start without Beams, Hanley, Harvey, Ablett, Cotchin, Swallow, Griffin, Sandilands, Watson, Franklin...Does this mean that I don't rate them or that I just can't fit them all under the salary cap? You can't fit every player you rate in your initial team.
So, again I ask, what is the point you are trying to make?

I can see why everyone is locking Sauce as their R1, but does anyone think Lowden, if he gets a game may impact him negatively? He played something crazy like +95% TOG as the solo ruck. He already had Jenkins to pinch hit but he never really took any points from him.

I still have trust issues with him after he burnt me over and over in 2013.

I can see why everyone is locking Sauce as their R1, but does anyone think Lowden, if he gets a game may impact him negatively? He played something crazy like +95% TOG as the solo ruck. He already had Jenkins to pinch hit but he never really took any points from him.

I still have trust issues with him after he burnt me over and over in 2013.

It's Lowden not Ryder, he's purely backup. They know Jacobs is at his best by himself so I really can't see them playing lowen while Jacobs is fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back