Official Match Thread S12 Round 11: Geelong Gumbies vs Southern Dragons at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry i'm late people i missed the team bus, i thought you said 8pm Axel oh well.

Go Dragons go new posters, post well my friends.:thumbsu:

O and by the way i'm of too Airlie for a bit of perving and maybe some beverages.
Sucked in Gumbies i won't be thinking of you wayne kerrs. lulzipops all round.

So what the hell has happened to this Dragons team. Used to be bereft of posters, no-one would really give a s**t about them, they were kinda like Carlton (minus the hatred) with Lj being Juddy (minus the hatred) winning the B&F every year, playing the 1 man band. How times have changed. 90 pt + floggings handed out last week, we're in for trouble.

Ah yes the reverse psychology technique is working a charm. Oh s**t did I say that out loud...

RoJo, they know have the greatest Full Forward in all history... Me.

And apparently education from a Nigerian prince, as long as you can see ball, get ball, kick ball amirite?

I mean, who cares about being smarter than mildew.

And apparently education from a Nigerian prince, as long as you can see ball, get ball, kick ball amirite?

I mean, who cares about being smarter than mildew.

Who requires brains right? Look at St.Kilda... Gehrig, Kosi and Gardiner plus many more who wouldnt score over 85 in an IQ test.

So what the hell has happened to this Dragons team. Used to be bereft of posters, no-one would really give a s**t about them, they were kinda like Carlton (minus the hatred) with Lj being Juddy (minus the hatred) winning the B&F every year, playing the 1 man band. How times have changed. 90 pt + floggings handed out last week, we're in for trouble.

Ah yes the reverse psychology technique is working a charm. Oh s**t did I say that out loud...

I know you're betting history RoJo, chances are we'll win by 15 goals again after your spiel. :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who requires brains right? Look at St.Kilda... Gehrig, Kosi and Gardiner plus many more who wouldnt score over 85 in an IQ test.

Typical response, can't differentiate between know and now so you slag off the "opposition" team in an attempt to 1up, boring. I'd suggest more random numbers so that people can continue thinking you're at least semi 1337, so you have some manner of redeeming quality.

I'm surprised you can even count to 85, let alone have the audacity to make a statement in regards to someones intelligence. Monkey see monkey do?

Do you want a banana?

Gumbies Team

FB: WaLkEr_ThE_StaR - Ghossein - OneEyedSainter66
HB: Scared Scotland - Barkly St End - TheStinger
C: Perth Swans - krisholio14 - RoJo_Jnr
HF: clivewaterhousen - Ninty - ballanFYNE
FF: J Selwood14 - winty - swannies

RR: StFly - peterss - Buckets007

INT: CrowGirl74 - RangaInTeal

IN: Nil
OUT: Nil

Positional Changes: None

Typical response, can't differentiate between know and now so you slag off the "opposition" team in an attempt to 1up, boring. I'd suggest more random numbers so that people can continue thinking you're at least semi 1337, so you have some manner of redeeming quality.

I'm surprised you can even count to 85, let alone have the audacity to make a statement in regards to someones intelligence. Monkey see monkey do?

Do you want a banana?

The most typical response is to target someones spelling errors. But its ok, we already know you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag. Hence playing for the Gumbies... Enjoy the loss ;)

Ghossein who ever you're, enjoy the goal spree kicked on you ;)

The most typical response is to target someones spelling errors. But its ok, we already know you couldn't fight your way out of a wet paper bag. Hence playing for the Gumbies... Enjoy the loss ;)

Ghossein who ever you're, enjoy the goal spree kicked on you ;)

Less spelling and more grammar, I'm positive I'm not the only one who cringes every time someone screws up the "similar sounding" words, but that's fine, get defensive, enjoy not getting a touch as I dominate the centre mr self proclaimed star. :thumbsu:

Shouldn't you be orbiting a bloated body of fumes by now with that ego? ;)

Less spelling and more grammar, I'm positive I'm not the only one who cringes every time someone screws up the "similar sounding" words, but that's fine, get defensive, enjoy not getting a touch as I dominate the centre mr self proclaimed star. :thumbsu:

Shouldn't you be orbiting a bloated body of fumes by now with that ego? ;)

Shouldnt you be out training and scheming for this unstoppable force known as Plugg3r? Seriously, come back when you're worthy.

s**t yeah! that's a kick arse team Peterss... Watch out Dragons, you won't know what hit you.

Shouldnt you be out training and scheming for this unstoppable force known as Plugg3r? Seriously, come back when you're worthy.

Sorry, I don't deal with crayon. I'm sure you'll find your intellectual equal down at the local creche. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back