West Coast
Other Teams
Brentford FC, Geelong Gumbies,
lsd.jpg
V
lroys.png

Ladder Positions

Code:
Team                  P   W   L   D   Pen  For  Agnst     %    Pts  Streak  L5   Change  GB    Chase

2. Roys FC              14   8   6   -    -  1262  1204   104.82  32     4W   LWWWW  +3     -1      - 
3. Southern Dragons     14   8   6   -    -  1305  1258   103.74  32     3L   WWLLL  -2     -1      -

Last Week

Southern Dragons 4.7 (31) lost to West Coast Wonders 17.12 (114)
Roys FC 14.13 (97) defeated East Side Hawks 7.11 (53)

Teams due by Sunday 3rd July
Game to be played on Monday 4th July

Surely we can't lose for in a row right ? especially against a mob who have a unhealthy attraction to boys, that's they they called themselves Roys, they love boys & Michael Jackson is their hero :D

But to get back to the important thing, the game next Monday. A top club like the Dragons surely can't lose 4 in a row.

It's rigged enough as it is already. A 4th loss wont happen and you can bet on that, it's better than bank interest.

We're gunna stitch you up early on in the game.

P.S start me on the bench please, maybe that will get us the win, instead of me in the middle of it all

As long as I am starting on the bench I will be happy. Gunna warm up the pine before smashing heads and breaking bones on the field.

Whoever I line up next to will get the same treatment Dermie received in the 1989 Grand Final.

That aint a warning, it's a god damn guarantee :thumbsu:

Tough choice for MOTR but I decided to go with Wonders/Demons game because they have a bit of a rivalry and both teams have a bit of form whereas the Dragons don't.

Fair to say this is a must win game for us. Lose and we could slip out of the four. Win and we'll go a long way to securing a finals spot. Another sub-standard effort here will not be good enough and it's time we go in the right direction.

A win here will almost cement a spot in our first finals series since our reintroduction to the competition!!!

Lets nail it down Roys, all the boys wanna be us and all the girls wanna be with us (some boys too, like LJP and Bonce, they love us heaps)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is this not MOTR? Loser will probably miss finals.
Anyway, Dragons will win. Roys won't want to have to reschedule their end of season pissup.
I think I'm the only one concerned about missing the end of season trip, I'm very disappointed in my team-mates.:(

Great training session last night boys... Just an inside word from the training session from the Roys... We look like gold!

As well it's official.

Mobbenfuhrer v Plugg3r

Who ever gets the more goals gets to change the other mans signature ;)

Pre-polish or post polish gold?? There is a distinct difference in the look... I get the feeling that you are Pre-polish looking!!!

I think I'm the only one concerned about missing the end of season trip, I'm very disappointed in my team-mates.:(

It's ok mate, do not panic, I am currently holding talks with SFA brass regarding the relocating of the finals series to New Orleans so that we can incorporate both, seeing as though all other sides want to be where we are anyways, due to the Roys being THE party, there is currently a favorable view toward such a decision..

Unluckily, we may have to resign ourselves to the fact that some of these flog's that we certainly do not want to be around might be at the same location we are!!! But we will have a vote on whether we accept them all along on our trip, or just forego the finals all together and just head off on the trip!!! :thumbsu:

Your disappointment is well and truly shared amongst the masses!!! :(

Ask him about Micky Conlan & 1986 if you think he ever supported the Fitzroy ;)

That goal ;)

That's just uncalled for you giant jerks

Not an ex Fitzroy supporter... I was adopted into the Roys family due to the pain I suffered personally through THAT goal, they felt sorry for me :eek:

Well you "Roys", Plugg3r has got something to break to you girls... Want to know what it is? Can you handle it? Really handle it?

What does myself and the Roys have in common?

The ability to get buck wild at a Justin Beiber concert???

We do that for the lulz... you do it because you heart Justin Beiber...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back