Official Match Thread S16 Preseason Round 4 Group B: Gold City Royals V. Geelong Gumbies @ The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 21, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Orlando Magic
Gold City Royals V. Geelong Gumbies at The Golden Throne
The new kids on the block face the play-dough men of the league, a recipe for some good kindy fun! (Bad pun is bad).​
Alas, both teams have been promising, with the Royals showing some fight in them early in games before fading out, whilst the Gumbies have been a competitive bunch who will be looking to win away from home this week.​
The Royals, who have a great quartet of posters in Dannnnnnnnnn, Igloo, fumbler and Snappy! leading the way, will be looking to register their first league win of their short and infant career. The two aforementioned are heavy favourites for the EKA, and will be up against some senior and very good members of the Gumby outfit.​
Those Gumbies are lead by the eccentric StFly, a man who's unorthodox, yet meticulously devastating with his wordplay and pin-point postal ownage. On the other end of the pendulum, you have the quiet and unassuming peterss, the other leader of this team. A man of few words, he'll be looking for the W instead of owning some rookies. The recently stepped down VC in Claypigeon gets a mention, as his subtly jibes against the opposition can leave you baffled and bewildered in a hurry.​
A good game should be in store, with a lot on stake for both teams. One is vying for a win to create history, the other is vying to win to prove the doubters wrong.​
Teams due 11:59pm AEST Wednesday, 6th February
Game played Thursday, 7th February
Please tag Tarkyn_24 when submitting your teams.
Good luck and happy Qootying.

Thinking of getting a new tattoo after the game:
Death_to_Gumby_by_n3m3th.jpg

Thoughts?

Ah the New Kids On The Block. .. Keep Hangin Tough because you're going to Face The Music on game day. .. but What'cha Gonna Do. .. Just Keep On Smilin'. .. Call It What You Want but you'll need to find a win somewhere else. .. /see what I did there?*

*If you did you're old and listen to crap music. ..

Ah the New Kids On The Block. .. Keep Hangin Tough because you're going to Face The Music on game day. .. but What'cha Gonna Do. .. Just Keep On Smilin'. .. Call It What You Want but you'll need to find a win somewhere else. .. /see what I did there?*

*If you did you're old and listen to crap music. ..
Bad boys bad boys, what'cha gonna do? What'cha gonna do when they come for you...? :D

Thinking of getting a new tattoo after the game:
Death_to_Gumby_by_n3m3th.jpg

Thoughts?

Thoughts? I think you have an ingrown hair.

I'm tipping Royals to win their first game here. With the shock loss of EKA favourite CrystalbreathX and of course the recent vice captain scandal you'll suspect the Gumbies will be to busy fighting of SFA media to focus on this important game. .

I'm tipping Royals to win their first game here. With the shock loss of EKA favourite CrystalbreathX and of course the recent vice captain scandal you'll suspect the Gumbies will be to busy fighting of SFA media to focus on this important game. .
You know what this is Sammy?

It's the evil doings of Dannnnnnnnnn, who's using his new found SFA Media-like powers to stir controversy and get the Gumbies off guard...

A cunning stunt indeed...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's not me, just copying the design. ;)

You know what this is Sammy?

It's the evil doings of Dannnnnnnnnn, who's using his new found SFA Media-like powers to stir controversy and get the Gumbies off guard...

A cunning stunt indeed...
Please, I don't need to stir controversy in Gumbyland, they do it themselves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back