Official Match Thread S16 Round 18 - Roys FC vs Southern Dragons at Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

08Wwbuus.png
vs
UAsBaUgs.jpg

S16 Round 18 - Roys vs Dragons at Dragon Island​

Last they met: Roys 88 def. Dragons 83 at Brunswick Junction

Preview TBA

According to my calculations, a 200 to 0 win to the Dragons will have us sitting in the finals ahead of both the Furies and Swamprats assuming they lose and don't score.

Get it done Dragons.

Mobbs! How I missed ya

Nice that we have Dragons here too. That being the case, I need to see something now.

And I'm not going to lie to you, it's gonna get weird.

First, Gibbsy, can you take your shirt off, do a slow spin, arch your back and stare over your shoulder at me with a mean look on your face?

Yeah, and keep it mean. Growl a little.

Dragons don't exist, Much like there chances at playing finals this season.

I will take great pleasure in winning this game and laughing at the lizards that occupy this crummy island.

According to my calculations, a 200 to 0 win to the Dragons will have us sitting in the finals ahead of both the Furies and Swamprats assuming they lose and don't score.

Get it done Dragons.
Prior to this season I would have said a 200-0 Roys loss would be ridiculously impossible, but having sat through this season I believe a 200-0 loss to be highly probable.

So with probable impossibilities in mind I suspect the Roys to record an impossible win possibly.

Prior to this season I would have said a 200-0 Roys loss would be ridiculously impossible, but having sat through this season I believe a 200-0 loss to be highly probable.

So with probable impossibilities in mind I suspect the Roys to record an impossible win possibly.

Roys for the improbable win!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dragons don't exist, Much like there chances at playing finals this season.

I will take great pleasure in winning this game and laughing at the lizards that occupy this crummy island.

Pants don't exist since the great pant burning of 1583, when the great man Julio Pantless inspired the world to see the way of no pants, and so all pants were burned in a great bonfire when all the pants in the world were destroyed.

As such, I am not wearing any pants.

In regards to you, "No Style Pants", when the Dragons win this one by the highly ulikely scoreline of 200-0, you sir, will be eating said pants, as well as your hat.l

Pants don't exist since the great pant burning of 1583, when the great man Julio Pantless inspired the world to see the way of no pants, and so all pants were burned in a great bonfire when all the pants in the world were destroyed.

As such, I am not wearing any pants.

In regards to you, "No Style Pants", when the Dragons win this one by the highly ulikely scoreline of 200-0, you sir, will be eating said pants, as well as your hat.l

I don't wear hats. I find them to be tight fitting.

Julio Pantsless was just that flog Chezzalenko Reborn in disguise. I ended that issue and to this day he tries to get one on me.

Still, I'm not surprised to read that you are sitting at your computer wearing no pants.

I don't wear hats. I find them to be tight fitting.

Julio Pantsless was just that flog Chezzalenko Reborn in disguise. I ended that issue and to this day he tries to get one on me.

Still, I'm not surprised to read that you are sitting at your computer wearing no pants.

I'm actually sitting at my TV wearing no pants. Bigger screen than a stupid laptop.

I think this sums up our season..

but the dragons can win if they bring this chick

Daenerys-Targaryen-game-of-thrones-23107710-1600-1200.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back