S18 Offseason X-Men game I: First Strike

Are you interested in playing?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Because I'm a mutant and you need me to senselessly reek havok across the city without being officially affiliated?

At least we know who you are now.

At least we know who you are now.

I'm Dazzler.

dazzler-debut.png

Because I'm a mutant and you need me to senselessly reek havok across the city without being officially affiliated?
Erm...no......well, yes, in a way. Wait...huh? I have no idea about roles right now.

The only people I know (I think) is Deadpool and Wolverine.. I'm trying to remember them, but.. :D

I'm Dazzler.

dazzler-debut.png

I thought you were the token black guy. You know, the one who dies at the start of every movie? Or rather, in this case, the first day phase of every game.

I thought you were the token black guy. You know, the one who dies at the start of every movie? Or rather, in this case, the first day phase of every game.

I wouldn't know, I only watch 70's Blaxploitation films. The Black guy always lives and the Whites are cracker devils.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't know, I only watch 70's Blaxploitation films. The Black guy always lives and the Whites are cracker devils.

You are super fly.

HEOJs.gif

Pretty disappointed I missed this...... or get a tag.

You said not to say in, and I read this when I was on tapatalk, then completely forgot to log on and answer the poll until now :(

I hate you all

Pretty disappointed I missed this...... or get a tag.

You said not to say in, and I read this when I was on tapatalk, then completely forgot to log on and answer the poll until now :(

I hate you all
Bugger them I'll be batman and you can be robin in this game

Back