Official Match Thread S18 R06 East Side Hawks vs Coney Island Warriors at Waverley Park (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh Atley we'll be squaring you up come Sunday night. You crapped all over many a classy Bay 13 thread and it's time for our revenge.
lol Atley. Gets banned trolling norf :oops:

What-Are-You-Stupid-Robert-De-Niro-In-Goodfellas.gif

Apologies for the slight absence. Headed down to Van Cortlandt Park straight after the Warriors boarded their flight to Waverley. Sent by the SFA HQ to check up on their illicit drug stocks. There was plenty of evidence of excessive use, so they fitted straight into the guidelines.
I am so confident of victory, I propose a sig bet with Karnezis_13. The winning skipper gets to write their opponents sig for 1 week.

You in Karny?
If you did have one, you'd be the only campaigner on it...

I'm still waiting on Karnezis_13 to get back to me about our bet. If the Hawks win, I'll have a sig of your choice for a week. If we win, you have to have:

I Wish I Was A Warrior.
Then I could have been a contender.

Instead of just a campaigner.

Karnezis_13 - do we have a bet or what?
No probs. In turn, your signature (once you inevitably fall into a spirit-crushing loss on Sunday) will read:

CONEY ISLAND WARRIORS.
beez, you were absolutely right. I am embarrassed to captain this outfit (especially now that BigJoeD's avatar is vanquished forever). A shambles of a club, not fit to lick the dew off the boots of the
EAST SIDE HAWKS

Thanks for posting the team too Tarkyn_24, we'll swing with that, it looks outstanding. Interesting you chose not to move back to FF. ;)
Next week. :) gotta do the right thing by the teammate but I still want that third Alf.

Not much to like about a team that will embarrass you come Sunday night. Your status as pretenders will be confirmed and the Hawks will consolidate our place in the top half of the ladder. For a team full of supposedly active posters you haven't found a single one that has entertained me in the slightest. I for one will be very glad to chalk up a win and move onto a better challenge.

Good news Hawks, Dan Murphys have sugar-free cruisers on special.

It was your lack of charm and wit that sealed your fate Atters.

You may be correct, I find it difficult to communicate with the lower class of society, such as the dole blugders, people with fraudulent disabilities, stoners etc.

Not much to like about a team that will embarrass you come Sunday night. Your status as pretenders will be confirmed and the Hawks will consolidate our place in the top half of the ladder. For a team full of supposedly active posters you haven't found a single one that has entertained me in the slightest. I for one will be very glad to chalk up a win and move onto a better challenge.

Good news Hawks, Dan Murphys have sugar-free cruisers on special.

atley's drunk again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For a team full of supposedly active posters you haven't found a single one that has entertained me in the slightest.

When I sign someone from Hi 5, I'll be sure to let you know. :thumbsu:

CONEY ISLAND WARRIORS.
beez, you were absolutely right. I am embarrassed to captain this outfit (especially now that BigJoeD's avatar is vanquished forever). A shambles of a club, not fit to lick the dew off the boots of the
EAST SIDE HAWKS

Nasty!

Ok, the losing skipper has the sig until 10:30pm next Saturday night. This gives them about a week with it but not match day.

Good luck, my man. You'll need it. :)

Karnezis_13 - do we have a bet or what?

And larrikin, I think you may want to have a look in the away rooms. I went in there earlier and I believe something may have died... I also wasn't impressed with the Rick Astley cassette left in the stereo. Not cool, man. Not cool.
Couldn't get Angry to turn up int the Batmobile this week (his response was what the * is a Coney) but Rick has agreed to turn up - you just have to follow the moves on the wall chart we left when you "run" out.

None of your team mates like your posts, I wonder why?
If he'd lay off Collingwood supporters for a second I might. :(

You may be correct, I find it difficult to communicate with the lower class of society, such as the dole blugders, people with fraudulent disabilities, stoners etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back