Official Match Thread S18 Round 12 (Rivalry Round) Las Vegas Bears v Coney Island Warriors @ The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

In a rivalry that would rival the Suns v Giants the 2 newest franchises clash in what is shaping up as a must win for both teams.

The Bears were embarrassed at home last week by a rampart Furies outfit. The score was the biggest ever conceded by the Bears. pantskyle was good in the ruck with 23 HO, 22 possessions and a goal. He was backed up by Demon Jim who managed to kick 0 behinds (WTF?), Quivorir and Magruder. Even though it was a spanking the Bears still kicked 13 goals. They will need to strengthen their defense this week if they are a chance of defeating the Warriors.

The Warriors were so brave against the Bombers (irony) but fell just short of a comeback win. In its first season the Warriors have been outstanding, being on top most of the year. However for the new franchises it is hard to maintain that intensity for an entire season. BigJoeD was great in the ruck last week with 20HO, 16 possies and 2 goals. Stronzo kicked a lazy 7 and zackah laid a lazy 12 tackles in the MOTR thiller.

This should be a great contest. A must win game by both teams. It is hard to pick a winner but I am tipping to Warriors to bounce back from last week’s 1 point loss to record a 3 goal win.

Good luck to both sides and make sure your captains name an ‘Official Team Sheet’ and tag Logger before 23:59 this Friday.

first_o_544512.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just hoping the Bears posting and banter has improved since round one...

Your stalking's definitely improved(?) as the season's gone on, Juggs might have to bump up the distance on his restraining order

Goodbye my Coney Island Warriors.

Welcome to Stadium in the Sky. Where the game that they play in heaven is practiced and yes as the great OPM would say "hea hea hea hea heaven is a half pipe."

I've just got back from Mad Monday, yes our season is still running but I'm always up for a drinking/ bonding session. Let me get this straight the Bears are ready to attack there prey this weekend. BE AFRAID (ONCE WERE) WARRIORS, BE VERY AFRAID!!!!

hqdefault.jpg

Your stalking's definitely improved(?) as the season's gone on, Juggs might have to bump up the distance on his restraining order

LOL, this week's going to be funny when Jugg's fails again and we win.

At least I can say I tried to help you guys out.

No bear pictures yet, this must be some kind of record?

It's only Monday Stronz. 6 days to go yet, just building the momentum nicely. By Sunday we take over Big Footy after taking over the QOOTY sim so we can get damn FINE weather for once

It's only Monday Stronz. 6 days to go yet, just building the momentum nicely. By Sunday we take over Big Footy after taking over the QOOTY sim so we can get damn FINE weather for once
Yeah, I really feel for some of your forwards having to deal with s**t weather every week.

bradscott.gif

Actually, the guy in my first picture is looking at bear.gif's
I had another look, and there is actually a small picture of pedo bear at the bottom.

So that must be a record for the earliest use of a bear picture in a last vegas bears thread.

Well done bears, your posting has gone from strength to strength. You can thank FR's hints and tips for that #guncaptain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back