Official Match Thread S19 R04: Sin City Swamprats vs Coney Island Warriors at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry I'm late ... been doing extra private training after my dismal first 3 games ... thanks shazz and the girls.

CHF ... Pressure is on me

can't wait ... let's get the win at our Underground

Do it for Shaz!
I do most weeks....

When her sister isn't in town.

So we are playing Sim City Swamprats
I think we should burn down a few of these buildings and build a real stadium

maxresdefault.jpg

You do know Sin City is underground...don't you? Meaning blowing up structures above ground is...only hurting another teams play area and drug selling turf

I do enjoy school, they call me the Teach and I'll be schooling your midfield.

Translation: I've been busy marking work and doing parent teacher interviews so I'm trying to stay up to date but I haven't had time to post much.

LOL - I had a bat s**t crazy parent hang around for about 25 minutes this morning. I didn't know how to tell her to piss off and go home.

Her daughter basically told her to go. Well, she said, "go home you old bag" - hence the quotation.

Thursday selection nite

oogac selected in the arts class
BigJoeD selected in the plz kick it to me class El Dubya selected in the "like don't post" class
Raveneyes selected in the "I want to be toxic" class

Enjoy school boys
Les Norton selected in the kick the teeth down the throat of ever opposition player that comes within 10 feet of me class

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So many ask that...why?
Aren't you the Swamp rats half time 'stress reliever'. You know - James Reyne talks about it in "The Boys Light Up".
".... Strategically positioned, before the mid day show
The back is arched the lips are parched
Repeated blow by blow"

Aren't you the Swamp rats half time 'stress reliever'. You know - James Reyne talks about it in "The Boys Light Up".
".... Strategically positioned, before the mid day show
The back is arched the lips are parched
Repeated blow by blow"

Nope im jon bon

Simply slippery when wet

Are you propositioning me
No
Was simply asking a question. Your Avi is what Id classify as a typical red blooded male avatar. I am unable to have such an avatar. I have what you called call a history with Chief and naughty avatars. If I so much as present a hint of boob under 32 layers of clothing my arse is grass.
I ask again, are you a chick? Then we'll discuss potential propositions.

Raveneyes - I hope you brought a pillow for the car ride home, cause Imma gunna kick your arse boy...

You sound like a grumpy old man. Looking forward to knocking your dentures out. Do you like hospital food?

Don't worry, I'll be going to hospital too. Though I'll be getting treatment for leather poisoning.

No
Was simply asking a question. Your Avi is what Id classify as a typical red blooded male avatar. I am unable to have such an avatar. I have what you called call a history with Chief and naughty avatars. If I so much as present a hint of boob under 32 layers of clothing my arse is grass.
I ask again, are you a chick? Then we'll discuss potential propositions.

Im an exponent of fine avatars

Not a chick

Does that change the way you feel about me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back