Official Match Thread S19 R10 Coney Island Warriors vs Roys FFC at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

And so its gameday! ladies and gentlemen Today the mighty Coney Island Warriors up against the roysFFC (which i have on authority stands for: Former Football Club) another regulation match which we should win comfortable.

So far the roys have been likened to the 1988 classic Gorillas in the mist, Lead by a titless woman. rarely seen near the contest and few times they are they're getting ******* massacred.

MISOGYNIST!

misogyny%20speech.jpg

I've had a bit of back trouble lately but in somewhat of a pleasant surprise, I woke up really stiff this morning

And so its gameday! ladies and gentlemen Today the mighty Coney Island Warriors up against the roysFFC (which i have on authority stands for: Former Football Club) another regulation match which we should win comfortable.

So far the roys have been likened to the 1988 classic Gorillas in the mist, Lead by a titless woman. rarely seen near the contest and few times they are they're getting ******* massacred.
Hey. I have lovely breats. Im a dude though. Well last time i checked. Its such a beautifully fluid thing these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get ready to be soundly beaten and so on and so forth....
If it's all the same I'm going to wear my hard tackling, big kicking, float like a butterfly sting like a stingy thing pants today. I just need to remember to not put them on inside out and then you will know what a demoralising defeat will taste like. Et cetera.

damn it mooch, i forgot you played for these plodders. they should make you captain you're literally the only person on the team whos any good.
I thought you knew stuff about junk and things? We're top of the fricken ladder, man!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back