Official Match Thread S20 Semi-Final: Sin City Swamprats vs Las Vegas Bears at Underground Stadium (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

But that's our job.
Fact is, your captain realised at the last minute that your team hadn't been submitted and you would be up for a penalty, so he panicked and copy/pasted an unchanged team. :cool:
It won't matter anyway. Your goose is cooked.
Swamprats by 40+

...just quietly we usually post a side in a Thursday night. It's annoying. I had a lineup ready to submit myself if Quiv or Brahj or that other captain were late. It involves me a FF and those 3 on the extended bench.

The bloke who just caught Southee in Row V is about 10 seats away from me!:cool:

That makes you almost famous

I'll look for you in the crowd for the replay

miss_kate18 - I am spewing I can't already enhance my All SweetFA credentials as I'm gunna give you such a bath, you're gunna be clean for a month.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
I have OCD. Nobody gets me as clean as I can get myself.

I bet she says that to all the boys.

shazza tells me that I'm the best she's ever had, just as she asks whether I would like to make a tip........as she direct debits my dole account

(Log in to remove this ad.)

shazza tells me that I'm the best she's ever had, just as she asks whether I would like to make a tip........as she direct debits my dole account

If all you are giving her is the tip, no wonder why she wants more.

If all you are giving her is the tip, no wonder why she wants more.

my nickname at school was horse. not for the reason your thinking......I just liked apples

my nickname at school was horse. not for the reason your thinking......I just liked apples
I used to be called tripod. I assume because of my interest in photography?

Oh...as soon as IDC comes along to banter, everyone ****s off. Very well, I'll just drink this here slab by myself then. Carry on everybody

save a cold one for me

Oh...as soon as IDC comes along to banter, everyone ****s off. Very well, I'll just drink this here slab by myself then. Carry on everybody

Whats in the fridge 2nite?

I'm on the coopers pale ales

Whats in the fridge 2nite?

I'm on the coopers pale ales

We'll make a Souf Aussie out of you yet...
I'm having a craft beer selection before moving onto one of my home brews and * me it's quiet in here today....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back