Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn't he have multiple cans of coke and then chase it down with a litre of milk or something ridiculous like that.
He goes on a complete junk food sugar binge. Red bull, coke, chocolates, etc.

I'm a bad diet sweet tooth myself but his whole routine sounded sickly and disgusting.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I really don't like this guy.

see you at the foody
I may have read once that PowerLil doesn't like him much, but I wasn't aware of your feelings.......

He goes on a complete junk food sugar binge. Red bull, coke, chocolates, etc.

I'm a bad diet sweet tooth myself but his whole routine sounded sickly and disgusting.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I think he said he has like a coffee and 2 red bulls the start of every game. Which kinda explains how he gets excited at every minor thing that happens, and thinks a comeback is on when one team kicks one goal after being 70 points down.

Cant be good for the ol ticker at his age

On SEN, they were talking about trade targets and how we should go after Nick Larkey because Dixon is finished and he’s better than Marshall and Georgiades etc, but then they were wondering if they let us off the hook a bit, and that maybe our list is a lot better than they give it credit for.

They did mention the fact that we’ve got 8 All-Australians, and that Wines is winding the clock back with Rozee out.

It was David King but I’m not sure who the other bloke was.

It was much better to hear that for a change.

Last edited:
On SEN, they were talking about trade targets and how we should go after Nick Larkey because Dixon is finished and he’s better than Marshall and etc , but then they were wondering if they let us off the hook a bit, and that maybe our list is a lot better than they give it credit for.

They did mention the fact that we’ve got 8 All-Australians, and that Wines is winding the clock back with Rozee out.

lol

it’s absolutely fascinating that in an era when we’ve never had a more democratic approach footy media, and unfettered access to data and info…

it’s taken the better part of 12 seasons for key talking heads to finally discover blatantly obvious realities about Port’s chronic underperformance as if it’s 1977, and they’ve just returned armed with golden tidbits mined from a dusty archive with the aid of a mothball-scented custodian who has never touched a keyboard.

On SEN, they were talking about trade targets and how we should go after Nick Larkey because Dixon is finished and he’s better than Marshall and Georgiades etc, but then they were wondering if they let us off the hook a bit, and that maybe our list is a lot better than they give it credit for.

Unless Larkey is a FA, then hard to see Norf wanting to do a deal we could afford.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless Larkey is a FA, then hard to see Norf wanting to do a deal we could afford.

I didn’t care about that.

I was more interested in how they finally went “Hang on. We’ve been letting Port Adelaide off the hook for a long time now. They’ve definitely got the players now, so shouldn’t it be time for them to deliver.”

This is why Hinkley untouchable, when supporters shift the narrative 🤣🍩
View attachment 1989611

Just another example of the blanket gaslighting when it comes to this dingus.

I’ve experienced a similar phenomenon when pointing out the atrocious record in home games under lights, or that his 60% win percentage is supercharged by a near flawless record over the Suns, Saints and Roos.

Mocked as if I’m straining to parse esoteric results that can be safely dismissed as oddball coincidence with negligible relevance to future endeavours, akin to: ‘did you know Hinkley’s never beaten a team with at least one Leigh ‘Patch’ Adams in it, and certainly never before midday in a snowstorm in the month of December?!!’.

Okay then.

If only Ken Hinkley was as good a coach as he thought he was. We'd be damn near unbeatable.
I'm not convinced even he thinks he's a good coach. More like he can't believe his luck he's found himself a David Koch, and is going to ride that pony for every last cent he can squeeze out of it.
I Wish I could find myself a David Koch and george costanza my way to a lazy $10 mil.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back