Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

Which is why alarm bells should be ringing loudly, ahead of the Hawthorn game. Mission accomplished - all we need to do this week is show up and collect the 4 points.........
While I’d like the hawks to win I can’t see it happening with pretty much no spine

Anybody could beat Geelong at the moment
You are only basing this statement on last nights effort. No one gave us a chance in hell of beating Geelong in Geelong last week. However we did win and for anyone with an ounce of football noise, it was a damm good win. Credit when credit is due. Be critical when it is fair and reasonable.

You are only basing this statement on last nights effort. No one gave us a chance in hell of beating Geelong in Geelong last week. However we did win and for anyone with an ounce of football noise, it was a damm good win. Credit when credit is due. Be critical when it is fair and reasonable.
It was a good win.

Do it in a prelim.

It was a good win.

Do it in a prelim.
I am not sure of the relevance of a preliminary final to my my post. I was replying to a poster who has issues with giving credit when it is warranted. I am well aware that winning last week is nothing like winning a prelim. Oh and by the way, I am want Hinckley, Koch and Richardson gone. Don’t want to be accused of a being a happy clapper.

I am not sure of the relevance of a preliminary final to my my post. I was replying to a poster who has issues with giving credit when it is warranted. I am well aware that winning last week is nothing like winning a prelim. Oh and by the way, I am want Hinckley, Koch and Richardson gone. Don’t want to be accused of a being a happy clapper.
Well I'm agreeing with your post essentially, I agree that it was a good win.

But what I'm saying is that after 12 years, the only win that's really gonna shift the needle at all in the context of this thread, is when we can deliver that performance when it counts.

Well I'm agreeing with your post essentially, I agree that it was a good win.

But what I'm saying is that after 12 years, the only win that's really gonna shift the needle at all in the context of this thread, is when we can deliver that performance when it counts.
How many times have we beaten a team in the minor round, only for that result to be reversed in September? There's more, but we only have to go back to our last 3 finals, which were all floggings at the hands of teams we beat earlier in the season.

How many times have we beaten a team in the minor round, only for that result to be reversed in September? There's more, but we only have to go back to our last 3 finals, which were all floggings at the hands of teams we beat earlier in the season.
And with GWS, its was only a month earlier that we made them look uncompetitive. In a match that they were flying going into.

And with GWS, its was only a month earlier that we made them look uncompetitive. In a match that they were flying going into.
And during the week of the GWS final, Ken shot his mouth off, "What GWS have to remember is that the last time these two teams met each other, they got beat." The man opens his mouth to change feet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And during the week of the GWS final, Ken shot his mouth off, "What GWS have to remember is that the last time these two teams met each other, they got beat." The man opens his mouth to change feet.
The problem isn't making these statements. It's making these statements and then having the players (and him) scared and not able to back them up. Everyone, including GWS, knew it was false bravado, not confidence based on a real belief they'd win, given the previous result.

The problem isn't making these statements. It's making these statements and then having the players (and him) scared and not able to back them up. Everyone, including GWS, knew it was false bravado, not confidence based on a real belief they'd win, given the previous result.
"We got beat." Dumb *.

But why even bring up the past?

You can be confident your game style will hold up against theirs, but its a whole new game. The team still thinking about the last time they met rather than the upcoming game is way more likely to lose.

I don't care what Hinkley does from here on, win lose or draw, I have seen enough, i want him gone sooner rather than later, I am sick of his attitude when we lose and even more when we win, Sack Hinkley.

Ken, if you do happen to read BF please leave so we can enjoy footy once again but I doubt you would read BF, asking a hick from Camperdown to read would a big ask.

I don't care what Hinkley does from here on, win lose or draw, I have seen enough, i want him gone sooner rather than later, I am sick of his attitude when we lose and even more when we win, Sack Hinkley.

Ken, if you do happen to read BF please leave so we can enjoy footy once again but I doubt you would read BF, asking a hick from Camperdown to read would a big ask.
Why would he read anything written by the white noise?

I sort of care about the fact he is a very public embarassment with behaviour that will shape our image for a long time if we dont get runs on the board quickly after he leaves.

The effemininate dancing loser fingerwiggle club

A list of our longest serving coaches, what a disgrace this tosser is on the list.
Jack McGargill 23 years
Fos Williams 21 year's
John Cahill 20 years
Stinkly 12+ years
Choco 11 years

Don't be so harsh, collectively that group has 25 premierships between them.

I mean, you delete his name and they still have 25 premierships between them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back