SALADA/VladFL: Slap on the wrist. - STRICTLY ESSENDON SUPPORTERS ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Jon Pierik from The Age deserves a wrap too.

He has generally been on the anti Essendon bandwagon but he has stuck to the facts and in the main refrained from letting his opinion get in the way.
I reckon Kelly Underwood should be called to account. Listening this morning to 774 Jon Faine was calling the whole drama a media beat-up and she was doing a very poor job of justifying her role in the mess. Pathetic. She reappeared this afternoon for an encore performance with Raphael Epstein; dreadful again.

"he failed to produce a smoking gun which could bring down the Bomber great" reported by Damien Barrett

Barrett is pure evil. He has no evidence that Hird is guilty but just wants to see him sacked?

Damien Barrett, you are a disgrace to the human race.

That's exactly what Jon Ralph said on sen this morning, and he sounded so dissapointed that it hadn't happened. At that point I turned off. KB is a troll, and he surrounds himself by likewise men.

So true. This is mainly because the majority of Australians are bogans who aspire to nothing past their house, their beer and their Ute.

They resent anyone or anything which breaks this mould, hence the glee in seeing the mighty fall.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I don't know why you have to bring beer into this.

Is it possible to watch the footy show live on the internet? Its on after midnight here :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to say I'm pretty disgusted with ASADA when I read about the Matthew Clark story. He was a very young man in a second tier competition who got caught in an unfortunate situation. (This is my belief based on the stories I've read and my own instincts.)

He was rightfully given 9 months, which I think was a fair punishment. But ASADA appealed and he ended up with a two year ban. Bang, future hopes of an AFL career essentially dead. And why? So you could make an example of a young kid? Real classy. ASADA don't give a s**t about justice. The want to flex there muscle and try and scare people. I wouldn't trust a report from those assholes to be fair and act with integrity.

Ahmed Saad is going to be taken to the cleaners, and people at ASADA will be celebrating and patting themselves on the back.

If Barrett comes on the Footy Show and does not say one good positive thing about Essendon I'm going to be ruthless!

Damn it was just hoping Sam would say carro, with Barrett the little sniveling weasel next to him trying to defend the putrid media

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back