Injury Sam Docherty

Remove this Banner Ad

2 players go out to an ACL in one game:disappointed:.

I went to an auskick clinic (with my grandson) up here in Brisbane when Sam was with the Lions, great guy.

Always hits our best 22 players.

Weitering / Walsh / Martin now Doc and we are cursed injury wise. I cannot recall a season in the last 10 years where we have not been smashed by injuries and just give us our best 22 for 1 year and this is what wins flags.

Coleman as well also went down and he is a gun.

Feel sick for him, great bloke who just can’t buy any luck. I can see him coming back, too much success brewing at the Blues to give in now.

Speedy recovery Doc.

AFL shortening time clubs have with players in pre-season, starting season earlier, on a ground used for cricket just a few weeks ago and we see 2x ACLs in one game. While they bang on about flavour of the month concussions, a few questions around duty of care need to asked.

AFL shortening time clubs have with players in pre-season, starting season earlier, on a ground used for cricket just a few weeks ago and we see 2x ACLs in one game. While they bang on about flavour of the month concussions, a few questions around duty of care need to asked.
Coleman's was entirely a freak contact injury.

Docherty was a bit more innocuous, but in a tackle

Think your getting a bit ahead of yourself on a vendetta

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regardless if it played any part in this it is something needs to be looked at and I have been of that opinion much longer than the past 24 hrs
Maybe keep it out of a thread for a champion player who has just done his third ACL?

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app

That’s incredibly sad news. Poor guy. One tough bugger though hope he can get back and be a part of the blues resurgence.

we are cursed injury wise.
3320bdc86d23b47d02ef66281a209e53.gif

But seriously terrible to see Docherty go down again.

3320bdc86d23b47d02ef66281a209e53.gif

But seriously terrible to see Docherty go down again.
We’ve dealt with Curnow being missing for what seems like half his career, Walsh now with his back, Docherty with 3 ACLs, Cripps all sorts of issues, Williams with an ACL, Marchbank with all sorts of issues etc.

Maybe we don’t compete with the Eagles in terms of volume especially recently but the amount of serious injuries we’ve had to key players is infuriating.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back