Save the Date - March 31

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So when are we likely to find out a verdict? Not too keen to tune in at 2:00pm to 'Welcome, now enjoy joining our speculation from social media for the next 3 hours.'

BtYIXHsCIAAfqxx.jpg

What does this guy count as?
Ergh. Ruining a perfectly good sherrin.

My tip is insufficient evidence in regards to the individual players but Danks guilty of administering banned drugs to the Essendon players.

Ings suggested some players will be guility, some won't.

I agree with you.

My tip is insufficient evidence in regards to the individual players but Danks guilty of administering banned drugs to the Essendon players.

Ings suggested some players will be guility, some won't.

My tip is some of the players differentiated themselves from others in regards to utter stupidity, couldn't remember which thymosin was the good one, and chose wrong in the chin wagging.

gut feel - insufficient evidence that the tribunal will b comfortably satisfied that players breached the code.

also, there will be more hoo ha if the players go down, and that'll take away from Carlton's great victory this coming Thursday night. Can't have that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If not guilty verdict for players today I still hope that essendon supporters can still acknowledge that their club and James hird has disgraced the game regardless. Highly doubt it though they are that delusional

Far out guys this is probably the friendliest the THB has been in months.

By the way when are you guys rocking up to my house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back