Official Match Thread Season 20 Round 5 - West Coast Wonders v Fighting Furies @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Psssst Furies. I know you're stuck back in the 70's when the Tiges were ok, but ShaunDuggan doesn't play for the Wonders anymore. Trollolol. You guys are still bad.

#Duglife

Psssst Furies. I know you're stuck back in the 70's when the Tiges were ok, but ShaunDuggan doesn't play for the Wonders anymore. Trollolol. You guys are still bad.

#Duglife
Gee. Just shows how much of an impact you made, no one was ever aware that you were ever a lolwonder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's the lotto right? So the Furies have a 1 in 8,145,060 chance of winning.[/QUOTE,]
I'll take that 8,145,060 to 1 and have, say, $5 on it.
Tidy sum when we win.:)

That's the lotto right? So the Furies have a 1 in 8,145,060 chance of winning.

Late betting plunge of $5 on WC Wonders.

Market re-framed.

Furies blow out to $1.02
WC Wonders come in to $5,999.

Stewards alerted.
Dank dealings suspected.

Just wanted to say this before the game, because it will probably be lost in the wall of posts following it. Despite the lack of quantity, this has been a quality match thread. Good stuff, Furies. :thumbsu:

Still going to belt you off the park though. :)

Furies by ter
Just wanted to say this before the game, because it will probably be lost in the wall of posts following it. Despite the lack of quantity, this has been a quality match thread. Good stuff, Furies. :thumbsu:

The Tyrone Vickery tactic I see

Except for fumbler. He's a dick.

Thank you for your good sportsmanship SSwans. And for last night. You made me feel so good inside.

trans (2).png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back