GDFL Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the final 5 may be sorted already, with the exception of 5th which i think will come down to the R17 clash between Anakie and WC.

anyone disagree?

i agree i think it will come down to that game. Would anyone like to try and predict the whitley medallist and grand finalists?

BPH mate.

We have a few contenders but i think they will take votes off each other. same with East and Thommo, i think this years will come from a standout from the middle ladder clubs.

BPH mate.

We have a few contenders but i think they will take votes off each other. same with East and Thommo, i think this years will come from a standout from the middle ladder clubs.

Who has been the most consistent for bell post hill?

in no order i would say Moreland Page Addie Symes

what bout your team?

I would say Brent Macleod and Luke Forbes they have been good in most games. It should be a good game next week at bell post hill. I think bell post hill win. What is your prediction?

we lose Page and Moreland to the Vic Country team, but it will be a tough contest amd hopefully our boys can lift to get the W.

we lose Page and Moreland to the Vic Country team, but it will be a tough contest amd hopefully our boys can lift to get the W.
Bizza,
Noticed Grgic played in the 2's on Saturday which must be apostive for the Panthers. Also see a couple of their recruits are still yet to play. Vakirevic from Darley in trhe BFL and Dylan Witney from Queensland who appeared to have been cleared back but notice he also played in the2's on Saturday. I believe he's played inteleague in Queensland and a fairly handy midfielder and Vakirevic is a key forward.Can you tell us anything about them?

Bizza,
Noticed Grgic played in the 2's on Saturday which must be apostive for the Panthers. Also see a couple of their recruits are still yet to play. Vakirevic from Darley in trhe BFL and Dylan Witney from Queensland who appeared to have been cleared back but notice he also played in the2's on Saturday. I believe he's played inteleague in Queensland and a fairly handy midfielder and Vakirevic is a key forward.Can you tell us anything about them?

Grg played about a half for 4 goals (straight, as he was reminding everyone) good to see him back in a jumper.

Vakirevic is a long term prospect, played in the 2's v Anakie and showed some talent, but 18 months out of the game showed in his fitness. hopefully will get a preseason under him and back next year.

Dyl Witney was classy in the 2's in what was disgusting conditions - the ground being the worst i have ever seen it, he was clean and got to every contest like it was a hard track. will be in the 1's in no time.

of course.
your welcome to attend our weekly reverse silent auction where we sell stuff we steal out of the players cars while they are playing. the valubles bag always gets the most bids, mainly from the players hoping to get there phones back.

we have also asked them to sell a kidney in thailand.we are having a joint footy/surgery trip and those badboys go for thousands.....

all sarcasm aside, i havent been to the club for a week and missed the last committee meeting, but i doubt very much that this has happened.

of course.
your welcome to attend our weekly reverse silent auction where we sell stuff we steal out of the players cars while they are playing. the valubles bag always gets the most bids, mainly from the players hoping to get there phones back.

we have also asked them to sell a kidney in thailand.we are having a joint footy/surgery trip and those badboys go for thousands.....

all sarcasm aside, i havent been to the club for a week and missed the last committee meeting, but i doubt very much that this has happened.

As I said its just a rumour I heard over the weekend. Thanks bizza

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think Winch are.
I believe Bell Post Hill may look for a small change of direction next year, North Geelong & Geelong West coachs only signed a 1 year contract at start of the 2012 and heard a few Werribee and Anakie players may require a new club in 2013 as not to happy with coaching arrangements ?

yep, BPH definatly not happy to have lost 2 games in the last 2.5 years.....unacceptable.

if the small change your alluding to is the retirement of our head trainer Al, your spot on the money.

yep, BPH definatly not happy to have lost 2 games in the last 2.5 years.....unacceptable.

if the small change your alluding to is the retirement of our head trainer Al, your spot on the money.
Thankyou for straightening that rumour out bizza, I have heard Winch are in discussions with a few players from a bellarine club. I beleive it may be Modda or Anglesea any idea ? Who will win Rookie of the year ?

I believe Bell Post Hill may look for a small change of direction next year, North Geelong & Geelong West coachs only signed a 1 year contract at start of the 2012 and heard a few Werribee and Anakie players may require a new club in 2013 as not to happy with coaching arrangements ?

Flying bird your comments r the reason no one posts on here anymore. Let's look at the facts BPH best team in comp, coach is loved and won last 2 GF's & finished on top of ladder, North just missed finals by % and have a young list playing good footy, Geel West won multiple games for the first time in long time. Anakie not so sure, but were flying early and had many injuries. and my club Werribee couldnt be happier with coach has got us to finals with a huge injury list if playrs wernt happy why would nearly everyone have signed already for next year.

pls come back with something with substance next time round instead of rubbish.

spot on Helmet.

how many injuries wont play finals? Has Lovell's 49year old knee come good yet?

more importantly how many will the twos have playing up this week?? :)

spot on Helmet.

how many injuries wont play finals? Has Lovell's 49year old knee come good yet?

more importantly how many will the twos have playing up this week?? :)

Lovell was BOG last week. 2nds will be strongest it has been all year, gt 6 back in from last weeks side, 3 from 1s and 3 from a week off

sorry mate the lovell thing was really just a dig at him, i know he reads all my posts....

should be a cracker on sunday - both games. Good to see Bomber finally have his recruits all on the park together...

no excuses for anyone this year. BPH at full strength also, only Thomson can say injuries have upset their run to a flag.

Solid year in the GDFL, really liking the way Bannockburn have been playing as of late - if they can put 4 quarters together they'll definitely be the underdog throughout the finals campaign... Bell Post and Thomson would be very hard to top though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back