SEASON 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty quiet on here
Any update on what’s happening with a new CEO?
How are Hallam going to go?
Whose looking forward to the 5 team division 2?
Who has started pre-season training?

Possible that they are trying to figure out who they schedule Kinglake to play in their round one game.

Broadford or yea

or Brodyea

Will Be a big weekend for Kinglake who will also be scheduled to play Reservoir in the NFNL that same weekend. Light night on the track Tuesday

Possible that they are trying to figure out who they schedule Kinglake to play in their round one game.

Broadford or yea

or Brodyea

Will Be a big weekend for Kinglake who will also be scheduled to play Reservoir in the NFNL that same weekend. Light night on the track Tuesday

Yes Kinglake are going no where. Thats right isn't it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i don't have it but it has been sent to clubs.

7 teams in div 2 2023.

Checked this morning and NFNL have Kinglake in their 2023 fixture as well.

You would think Yarra Glen back down as Hallam go into divvy 1. This would leave 7 (probably 6 in the end) in div 2, 7 in divvy 1, then 9 in the battle for second behind Narre

Well that’s what I would assume would be the case, although the leagues a shambles so anything could happen

The Kremlin look sillier and sillier with every new "bright idea" they come up with.

They should play the soundtrack from Frozen in their office.

Let it go, guys, Kinglake are gone. The NFNL would not have released its fixture without dotting the i's and crossing the t's first.

How many months old is that? Looks like it was written in September. AFLV cleared Kinglake to the NFNL after that was written. I see they are still peddling the BS that they didn't receive an application from Kinglake.

Any update as to whether Broadford and Yea are flying solo or as one in 2023?

Last edited:
Surely not 🤦‍♂️
Can you post any correspondence in regards to this or is this what you are hearing

You would think Yarra Glen back down as Hallam go into divvy 1. This would leave 7 (probably 6 in the end) in div 2, 7 in divvy 1, then 9 in the battle for second behind Narre

Well that’s what I would assume would be the case, although the leagues a shambles so anything could happen

Belgrave need to go down.

Powelltown have to come up.

Let’s just go with
Premier - 9 teams Top 8 finals
Div 1 - 7 teams Top 6 finals
Div 2 - 5 teams Top 4 or if Yea get a team 6 teams Top 5 finals
🤦‍♂️🤣🤦‍♂️🤣🤦‍♂️🤣