Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 9: West Coast Wonders vs Roys FFC at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry to my Wonders comrades, had bit of a trying week with life stuff issues going on, so wasn't really in the mood for SF

200.gif

But now I'm here so over to Brad Goodman

OQVj6F_syzODfboF0fS2Ry7AhQ8=.gif

Sorry to my Wonders comrades, had bit of a trying week with life stuff issues going on, so wasn't really in the mood for SF

200.gif

But now I'm here so over to Brad Goodman

OQVj6F_syzODfboF0fS2Ry7AhQ8=.gif
Free piss on all week at the BJO mate. Come and have a coldy. Also you missed 7/8ths of heckall !

Free piss on all week at the BJO mate. Come and have a coldy. Also you missed 7/8ths of fu**all !
I really hope i'm that 1/8th....but it's probably not.

Free piss on all week at the BJO mate. Come and have a coldy. Also you missed 7/8ths of fu**all !

Hopefully with a week off AFL footy this week, everyone will go HAM on the Game day Threads on SFA this weekend.

Might try do one of those Monopoly Board Pub Tours myself (IE people in the old dart try going on a pub crawl visiting as many pubs on or near the locations on the Monopoly Board in one day) by poking my head in on the other SFA game threads on Saturday :)

Hopefully with a week off AFL footy this week, everyone will go HAM on the Game day Threads on SFA this weekend.

Might try do one of those Monopoly Board Pub Tours myself (IE people in the old dart try going on a pub crawl visiting as many pubs on or near the locations on the Monopoly Board in one day) by poking my head in on the other SFA game threads on Saturday :)
We got a dozen pubs around the BJO Elmer.

I do that quite a bit it's fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back