Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 11: West Coast Wonders vs East Side Phoenix at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

It really does seem like he misses us, every time I check our thread he's in here.
I keep getting tagged. I think the Wonders are the ones that miss me 🥰

Can any experts tell me which way the ball is supposed to spin when a right hander bowls? I tend to undercut the ball, so it spins clockwise, like a kind of fade, and moves from left to right. I.e. I aim to the left of the pins. Is this completely wrong?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I how it hasn't really changed though. It was a proper bowling alley unlike those terrible strike bowling places
They’re abhorrent!

Frangers is still pretty good but it’s got lots of arcade machines there as well

They’re abhorrent!

Frangers is still pretty good but it’s got lots of arcade machines there as well
I think your grammar is a bit off. Shouldn't that be "Frangers are pretty good"?

I think your grammar is a bit off. Shouldn't that be "Frangers are pretty good"?
I’m not a Franger native so I’m not sure of the correct grammar

I keep getting tagged. I think the Wonders are the ones that miss me 🥰
Best Friends Yes GIF by The Yetee

Can any experts tell me which way the ball is supposed to spin when a right hander bowls? I tend to undercut the ball, so it spins clockwise, like a kind of fade, and moves from left to right. I.e. I aim to the left of the pins. Is this completely wrong?

Definitely thought you meant cricket
and went to tag eth-dog then I read pins and thought you meant SM chicken legs, now I see you are after some advice from Bowling Daddy

It’s only wrong if it doesn’t score. However the accepted method for a right hander is an anti clockwise hand rotation creating a right to left ball motion.

It’s only wrong if it doesn’t score. However the accepted method for a right hander is an anti clockwise hand rotation creating a right to left ball motion.
Thank you

Remove this Banner Ad

Back