Official Match Thread Season 35, Round 11: West Coast Wonders vs East Side Phoenix at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Episode 18 Running GIF by The Simpsons

Weekend ruined.
I would say you might have a chance against my team next week, but I don’t wanna build false hope for you and MayTheNorthBeWithU next week regarding that :huh:

At least you are 2-2 after 4 rounds though, which is a pretty good start of the season for your mob :thumbsu:

Happy Easter folks, it's game day eve, don't fill up on Bunny eggs you dont wanna try and play footy after a lot of eggies in the belly.

Belly is full of a few beers anyway. And some prawns. What's a few eggs anyway? Challenge accepted.

Belly is full of a few beers anyway. And some prawns. What's a few eggs anyway? Challenge accepted.
I should have ordered some beers, I have a decent dinner to look forward tomorrow night. We;re doing a good roast chicken with some roast veggies should be so good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buona Pasqua a tutti!

The kitchen has been up all night cooking fine Italian food for players and fans.

HARPSichord has taken over the old nightclub formerly run by Marklar_33 . If anything harps is even more suave. Here he is talking about JHF's mum.

humphrey bogart casablanca GIF

The Colosseum kitchen also caters for the Harp. The Phoenicians are welcome to attend after the game. Attire is formal which presents a problem for me as HARPSichord has made plain my crumpled toga does not cut it. I will try and sneak in but unfortunately I pass a resemblance to the notorious recruiter trying to pinch the Sheezel lad.

Humphrey Bogart Noir GIF by Turner Classic Movies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back