Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 11 - Mount Buller Demons v Gold City Royals @ Snow Dome

Remove this Banner Ad

GIF by MOODMAN

Already? Had been hoping to bask in our win over the Wazzas for a little longer yet.

Hi Cadsky and co 🤗

Already? Had been hoping to bask in our win over the Wazzas for a little longer yet.
I heard the Gold City Royals were very happy with our win over the Coney Island Warriors on the weekend and are delighted at getting the opportunity to enjoy it with us throughout this week.

I heard the Gold City Royals were very happy with our win over the Coney Island Warriors on the weekend and are delighted at getting the opportunity to enjoy it with us throughout this week.
How generous of them.

Gralin, perhaps the Royals would like to hear about some stats from the stirring victory?

How generous of them.

Gralin, perhaps the Royals would like to hear about some stats from the stirring victory?
Like how it was our fifth match in a row that was either muddy or rainy?

That's absolutely wonderful. Scythe94 and I would be thrilled to share it with them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello demons, looks around snow globe nice place you've got here. Needs more thrones.
There are already plenty of toilets grumble not sure what you're on about

Where are we on the ladder? I haven’t been keeping track
Somewhere a Richmond supporter should be very familiar with

There aren't plenty, there's two. One for men and one for Tarkyn_24 .
this is a very disheartening attempt at banter from you gg

Mount Buller is an inclusive club, we've got facilities suitable for everyone

we've even got a special bathroom for sante that has wing operated doors and taps

Hello Mt Buller Imps. It's great to be here. Looking forward to a solid week and wondering if Gralin will break his posting record
highly unlikely friend Cadsky based on early going in the thread, still it is before 9pm on a Monday of all days so we'll see if the vibe picks up tonight and people start waxing lyrical about the moon and stars

this is a very disheartening attempt at banter from you gg

Mount Buller is an inclusive club, we've got facilities suitable for everyone

we've even got a special bathroom for sante that has wing operated doors and taps
That's like offering a T-rex a wheel chair, but his tiny little arms can't reach the wheels.

Who said anything about banter? I'm just here, because the judge said I had to spend six days talking to the demons as my community service for impersonating a surgeon and performing a breast enlargement. She had it coming.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back