Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 11 - West Coast Wonders v Baghdad Bombers @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

* qooty, all my homies hate qooty.

Too good Bombres. Thanks for the week lads, good luck for the rest of the season.

Dog s**t yet again Wonders, apologies for ruining your birthday Cubs2Lions. 😪
All good mate, grateful to celebrate with all you mob and the Bombers today, even if we lost :thumbsupv1:

Besides, at least people wished me happy birthday on here, unlike my real-life friends as of now :huh:

Drunk Drinking Beer GIF

All good mate, grateful to celebrate with all you mob and the Bombers today, even if we lost :thumbsupv1:

Besides, at least people wished me happy birthday on here, unlike my real-life friends as of now :huh:

Drunk Drinking Beer GIF

You're a great poster mate Enjoy your birthday.

wow another best on ground performance. can't wait to take out the league bnf. losses don't matter to me (ok maybe a little bit) only qooty touches are relevant

Gordon Ramsay Reaction GIF by Hell's Kitchen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Drunk Drinking Beer GIF
Happy Birthday mate, hope you’ve had a ripper day 👍

Last edited:
Thanks for the week Wonders, might catch you again in the finals.

Good win Bombers, back in the hunt for missing a finals spot by percentage again. Nice work.

Thanks for posting the game MostWantedPersonPoster your payment is on its way courtesy of one of our major club sponsors. It will be safe enough to open in the presence of friends and family.

logo.png

Happy Birthday mate, hope you’ve had a ripper day 👍
Thanks friend, had a really great day myself and glad to spend time in the match thread with an awesome match thread this week has been :thumbsupv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back