Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 9 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys @ Underground Stadium [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

The real Grand Final is today anyway.

Not the NRL (eew).

This sweet clash is huge.

The moat will take another scalp.
Yeah we owe these guys one - 4 wins on the trot heading into our bye sounds pretty sweet to me!!!

Sorry Old Boys, I’ve been pretty occupied this week.

Grand Final week is my favourite week of the year.

It means you haven’t got the best of me. And unfortunately, you won’t see the best of me on field either as I won’t be able to kick 8 goals from CHB.

Though I feel absolutely robbed of the all time goal kicking record, which I would be closing in on by now, I am the best CHB in the competition at the moment.

Sorry Old Boys, I’ve been pretty occupied this week.

Grand Final week is my favourite week of the year.

It means you haven’t got the best of me. And unfortunately, you won’t see the best of me on field either as I won’t be able to kick 8 goals from CHB.

Though I feel absolutely robbed of the all time goal kicking record, which I would be closing in on by now, I am the best CHB in the competition at the moment.
Myself fumbler and Elton Johns Wig man the Old Boys half back line mate. No other half back line in the Sweet FA is better than ours!:D

I enjoyed watching The Paul Hogan Show reruns in the US when I was a young teen, but I think he bought up all the rights and hid them in his basement after he did Crocodile Dundee and grew an enormous ego.

No more Superdag!

There were other cast members ?

Can only remember one.

1696113435434.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I enjoyed watching The Paul Hogan Show reruns in the US when I was a young teen, but I think he bought up all the rights and hid them in his basement after he did Crocodile Dundee and grew an enormous ego.

No more Superdag!

that was so bad it was almost funny.

Fun Fact: I worked in Woy Woy for a number of years... but I had never seen Superdag

Remove this Banner Ad

Back