Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 9 - Sin City Swamprats v Ophidian Old Boys @ Underground Stadium [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

There was a bloke in America years ago, who managed to down 27 whole chickens at a single sitting!!!
I've seen that show my six hundred pound life. I'm not sure if it's broadcast in Australia, but that's the sort of thing that would only happen in the USA!:laughv1:

No offence there Braklet!

I've seen that show my six hundred pound life. I'm not sure if it's broadcast in Australia, but that's the sort of thing that would only happen in the USA!:laughv1:

My hero is the guy who skulled 2 pints of beer in 12 seconds....... while doing a handstand. He didn't spill a drop :).

jackster83

We won our most recent flag on this day twenty eight years ago. It's been a long time between drinks indeed for Carlton.

Vossy is going to lead us back to our promised land though!

I just hope that Collingwood don't join ourselves and Essendon in the sixteen flags club today.

Got about five hours to spare? Then how about binge watching an almost six hour Mr Bean marathon!:laughv1:

I found Mr Bean to be funny as a kid and i still do right up until this very day.

I do love Mr BEAN too or with that much time I'd probably consider a re-watch of 3x Monty Python's
1696030895715.png

Yeah I've seen several of his videos - he's unreal. I remember one time, he had 15 minutes to eat 17 tacos: he finished with 3 minutes to spare!!!
He's amazing to watch (and a bit disgusting too).
Seems he always goes home with the club/hotel T-Shirt tho!

Duran Duran really are a better band than people give them credit for. They are the band who wrote my favourite song of all time after all.

Any band who created a song like Ordinary World deserve some serious respect imo.

The Chauffeur is a cracking song. Love the Deftones cover of it too.

Come Undone is up there too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gene simmons kiss GIF

Adam Clayton Ireland GIF by U2

Woah!

Guess I'm gone for the foreseeable future. First I have to filter all the annoying words and terms that are showing up on my Twitter even from people who don't follow the winner.
What's Twitter?

I can't stand those fatty shows, they seem to celebrate actual mental illness.

Although it is perversely fascinating to see how much flesh a human body can actually generate on itself.

How they procreate is my ultimate mystery.

Got about five or six hours to spare? Then how about binge watching an almost six hour Mr Bean marathon!:laughv1:

I found Mr Bean to be funny as a kid and i still do right up until this very day.

I enjoyed watching The Paul Hogan Show reruns in the US when I was a young teen, but I think he bought up all the rights and hid them in his basement after he did Crocodile Dundee and grew an enormous ego.

No more Superdag!

I can't stand those fatty shows, they seem to celebrate actual mental illness.

Although it is perversely fascinating to see how much flesh a human body can actually generate on itself.

How they procreate is my ultimate mystery.
Yeah those kind of shows are all about exploiting people imo. Oh and well done to Collingwood on joining ourselves and Essendon as members of the 16 flags club!

The Lions fought well to be fair, but it wasn't to be for them in the end. Hopefully this will drive on Vossy and the players next year.

Collingwood getting to 17 flags before us would be a total and utter disaster!

I'd like to add Icehouse, Birds Of Tokyo and The Beatles to the above list as well!

Edit Add in The Offspring, Dirty Vegas, Foo Fighters, The Cars, REO Speedwagon, Feeder and The Manic Street Preachers too.
Ha ha ha i forgot to mention Fleetwood Mac as well!:laughv1:

The Chauffeur is a cracking song. Love the Deftones cover of it too.

Come Undone is up there too.
Mate if the Old Boys ever short change me with regards to my contract negotiations and wages, then you guys have first refusal on signing me!:laughv1:

I've got a lot of respect for my fellow Duran Duran loving brethren.:D

I haven't posted in this thread since the AFL season, so I thought it was time to fix that little anomaly.
The real Grand Final is today anyway.

Not the NRL (eew).

This sweet clash is huge.

The moat will take another scalp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back