Event Season 36 SFA Players Association MVP - Beez Trophy - 15-16 December 2023 - To Be Continued AEDT 6pm

Remove this Banner Ad

bKCytvd.png
As Sean Lock would have said

20th - 392 votes - BLUEALLTHRU
20 - Copy.gif

CONTENT:

Coming in 20th place with 392 votes in the Beez in Season 36 is BLUEALLTHRU from the Baghdad Bombers. What can you say about BAT?

I know what I can say about him. I think he's a ******* neanderthal who posts nonsense and I don't like him. In fact, in my first ever match thread interaction with the guy. He had an almighty sook because I didn't respond to a tag.

So who's coming to the bar tonight?? I will buy the 1st round as per usual. Kennedy Parker and Marlowe what's your poison?

So I managed to get Marlowe and The Filth Wizard down for a couple of frothies but Kennedy Parker is a ******* spoil sport! It's piss weak really I'm extending top hospitality and shouting a couple...WTF! There are obviously some people who don't like a drink and that's okay but at least say no thanks.

Marlowe it's your shout campaigner and I Was hoping to see your pick up style!
I invited everyone mate, you just chose to ignore me like Kennedy Parker

You know, after seeing such a composed, measured response to the Bigfooty equivalent of being 'left on read' - there is only one logical conclusion you can draw from young BAT:

This guy has POTENTIAL in the SFA and he'll probably captain the Baghdad Bombers one day - and he did, in fact he's the quintessential Bomber carrying forward a brand of being brash, arrogant, telling everybody how good the Bombers and how they don't about what everyone else thinks and will continue to post 50 game milestone threads despite the protestations of the league's elites like NaturalDisaster.

You know as much as I think BLUEALLTHRU is a smooth-brained, mouthbreather. Part of the beauty of the SFA is that this is a diverse community and there is something for everybody. And the 'something' that BAT brings to the table appeals to folks who like to chat about alcoholic beverages, music, cricket, betting and the Bombers winning at Qooty.

Congratulations BAT on finishing 20th in the Season 36 Beez.

View attachment 1872374

CONTENT:

Coming in 20th place with 392 votes in the Beez in Season 36 is BLUEALLTHRU from the Baghdad Bombers. What can you say about BAT?

I know what I can say about him. I think he's a ******* neanderthal who posts nonsense and I don't like him. In fact, in my first ever match thread interaction with the guy. He had an almighty sook because I didn't respond to a tag.

You know, after seeing such a composed, measured response to the Bigfooty equivalent of being 'left on read' - there is only one logical conclusion you can draw from young BAT:

This guy has POTENTIAL in the SFA and he'll probably captain the Baghdad Bombers one day - and he did, in fact he's the quintessential Bomber carrying forward a brand of being brash, arrogant, telling everybody how good the Bombers and how they don't about what everyone else thinks and will continue to post 50 game milestone threads despite the protestations of the league's elites like NaturalDisaster.

You know as much as I think BLUEALLTHRU is a smooth-brained, mouthbreather. Part of the beauty of the SFA is that this is a diverse community and there is something for everybody. And the 'something' that BAT brings to the table appeals to folks who like to chat about alcoholic beverages, music, cricket, betting and the Bombers winning at Qooty.

Lovely words KP , it’s my shout what are you drinking!

I would like to thank everyone for their attendance. I graciously accept the award.
Cheers KP.
Congrats maté thoroughly deserved, now let’s hit the pub and drink buckets of piss and sing the Baghdad team song.

We are the best
Leaving the SFA in our wake
Better than all the rest
Have a drink for * sake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1872374

CONTENT:

Unlucky BLUEALLTHRU.

I had you in 18th.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back