Event Season 36 - All-SFA Presentation - Live 6:20pm AWST

Remove this Banner Ad

p.gif

p.png

Interchange - RonnieRaven (Bears) - RonnieRaven has been selected on the bench in the All-SFA team after a stellar season on the wing. He's a very humorous personality, firstly his username sounds a lot like Ronnie Reagan which always reminds me of this Simpsons scene.

So he's already an entertaining personality, add to the fact that Ravens are an incredibly intelligent species for bird.

As we can see Ravens can answer questions and communicate in a coherent manner which obviously puts RonnieRaven in the top 0.01% of most intelligent posters in the SFA so there's no way we can leave him out of the All-SFA team.

Interchange - norway blue (Bombers) - Another player who there is norway to leave out is norway blue who has had a fantastic season at rover. What a beautiful country Norway is! Second in the HDI rankings.

View attachment 1867894

Check out this scenery. Truly incredible! Much like the incredible rise of Norway Blue who has taken the league by storm to get selected into the All-SFA for the first time!​

norway-northern-lights.jpg
big-9a58778640ae1199f127401b5400e01a.jpg

image.jpg

Beautiful.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Congratulations GWS Goose on finally breaking the duck. Congratulations to the 20 people who kept him out of the All-SFA side.
I thought the committee only had 12 corrupt individuals. Didn't realise that it had swelled to 20.

15 actually. Plus Wosh.
Where did the 20 come from, I'm confused.
The only thing I can think of is you mean the players selected, like this was some merit based thing, which looking at the selections is clearly not the case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back