Event SFA Hall of Fame Induction - Class of Season 36 - 8.30pm (ish) AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations to the Bermuda Triangle of the Mallee.

Plenty of weird s**t that no one can explain happens when you around, yet we keep going back for more … which no one can explain.

Well deserved.

Well I can’t speak highly enough of manangatang, he’s just legit one of the finest here. He’s the first to herald in a particular wave of hall of famers, a group I’m glad the hall of fame committee is welcoming of. Congratulations mate and for those that missed I can feel assured their time is soon.

dead poets society GIF

MxNtYct.jpg

Congratulations manangatang!!! A modern era great and one of the most creative, clever and engaging contributors the board has seen over the past 10-15 seasons.

A serious operator behind the scenes, a fantastic collaborator and a genuinely great bloke off the field, this is a timely and well deserved recognition for an amazing career to date, mang.

You're a superstar mate. Huzzah.

gxe4KP4.png

Congratulations on your elevation in standing, manangatang. It brings me great joy that we now belong to two clubs together!

This is a well deserved honour. Mang is set to join Ljp86, in season count, as the longest serving captain of a Sweet F.A club this upcoming season and during that time has put together an immense culture that you would be hard pressed to find complaint about. Mang is by far one of the great posters we have ever seen in the competition. To his character, when Mang lost out in the race to become Administrator, he never waivered, never went away and has contributed enormously to improving the league over the last handful of seasons.

Well done, Mang. 🤍

Congratulations manangatang ! Very deserving.

My favourite mang contributions:
3. Post Of The Round initiative
2. The Choose Your Own Adventure match threads
1. Complaining the opinions of league legends got too much respect, leading to the naming of a major thoroughfare as Legend Parade. Well now you're your own worst enemy :)

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations manangatang, very well deserved! The town went to work quickly on updating the sign.

1706328350393.png

Wowsers. I was honestly blown away when I logged on this evening and saw this. Never expected I’d earned my way in.

I love this silly old place, and I love to try seeing the best in all of you who post here. You make me laugh, cry and use Google search to work out what you mean a lot.

But the thing I love the most? My club of course. I’ve committed to making our club a strong and enjoyable place to be for those who choose to come here. I get to hang out with an incredible group of people week in and week out, and that’s what keeps me coming back.

I guess I can admit to feeling kind of proud of this.

Thanks to you all.

Wowsers. I was honestly blown away when I logged on this evening and saw this. Never expected I’d earned my way in.

I love this silly old place, and I love to try seeing the best in all of you who post here. You make me laugh, cry and use Google search to work out what you mean a lot.

But the thing I love the most? My club of course. I’ve committed to making our club a strong and enjoyable place to be for those who choose to come here. I get to hang out with an incredible group of people week in and week out, and that’s what keeps me coming back.

I guess I can admit to feeling kind of proud of this.

Thanks to you all.

Bit sweet innit?

A good result for the Plebs of the Sweet FA.

Hopefully now, it will open an All Sweet FA spot for the rest of the defenders to get a gig.

There is no longer a requirement to pad ones CV anymore.
Thanks for the note U2 - it’s clear my accomplishments have made a strong impression on you. I truly look forward to your entry into the HoF so we can celebrate properly together!

:cautiousv1:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back