Official Match Thread SEASON 37 ROUND 1: EAST SIDE HAWKS vs BAGHDAD BOMBERS @ THE EYRIE

Which team will win?

• East Side Hawks

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Baghdad Bombers

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • I just want to post funny gifs

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I hate this place and I'm a masochist

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Harvey Manfrenjensenden please confirm if gab had a bag and a good day or no bag an a okey day in the office
He considers 6 to be a bag, so by his standards , No. I always think that 5 is a good result personally. I believe that SFA+ keeps a tally of how many times FFs kick 5.

Still, it matters little, as long as we are contributing that's the main thing, congrats to Tarkyn_24 on the 7 goals today, great way to start the season.

Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect

He considers 6 to be a bag, so by his standards , No. I always think that 5 is a good result personally. I believe that SFA+ keeps a tally of how many times FFs kick 5.

Still, it matters little, as long as we are contributing that's the main thing, congrats to Tarkyn_24 on the 7 goals today, great way to start the season.
All downhill from here 😂

Fail The Simpsons GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well played Hawks. Thanks for the great week. Bad luck team. 1000 lashings on the track this week.
Love those mid week lashings of cream

new-special-salted-caramel.jpg

Back