Official Match Thread SEASON 37 ROUND 1: OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS vs LAS VEGAS BEARS @ SPOTSWOOD OVAL

Which team will win?

• Old Boys

• Bears

• I just want to post funny gifs

• I hate this place and I'm a masochist

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Feels, Punks first match back after 10 years away and then he gets clocked. That must hurt. 🤷‍♂️

Punk left 10 years ago because he was injury prone due to the workload on his body. Bring 46 and having no matches for 8 of those 10 years doesn’t mean he is any less injury prone.

He broke his foot in AEW trying to crowd surf.

Punk getting injured at this point is inevitable, no different than Rock after both Cena matches and ‘Taker in his final Mania matches. If you’re not ring conditioned then the chances of injury goes up

Emcouraging signs for the season for an away game team, certainly creates enough. Personally a little rusty, but 10 touches is a good runout. Looking forward to the timezones changing midseason for a later game 😂

Congrats Tigerturbulance OOB and good luck for the rest of the season. Good luck for the result of the appeal for the points deduction Irish BlueBagger 😊

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Emcouraging signs for the season for an away game team, certainly creates enough. Personally a little rusty, but 10 touches is a good runout. Looking forward to the timezones changing midseason for a later game 😂

Congrats Tigerturbulance OOB and good luck for the rest of the season. Good luck for the result of the appeal for the points deduction Irish BlueBagger 😊
As someone said on an Everton forum mate, all we can do is accumulate as many points as possible and let the lawyers and accountants decide where we finish!

As someone said on an Everton forum mate, all we can do is accumulate as many points as possible and let the lawyers and accountants decide where we finish!

Yep, and you’re playing well despite the attacking weakness. You and Luton are building nicely!

Punk left 10 years ago because he was injury prone due to the workload on his body. Bring 46 and having no matches for 8 of those 10 years doesn’t mean he is any less injury prone.

He broke his foot in AEW trying to crowd surf.

Punk getting injured at this point is inevitable, no different than Rock after both Cena matches and ‘Taker in his final Mania matches. If you’re not ring conditioned then the chances of injury goes up
That last sentence got me thinking lol

That was my second time ever, the first was when I was a pre-teen giving input into the family home that was being built. I don't recall having this many designs back then but I do recall being too embarrassed to try them out in public as a kid. This time I was too old to care what others thought haha. But I didn't have to test out too many- they felt more similar than they looked. Aesthetics , value for money and a luxury feature for the ensuite ended up being the deciding factors.

While worlds weren't set on fire, Wickzki massacred JoseMourinho. - 7m from 92 to 99.
???

Even SFA has a grudge against me.

Back