Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18 - Baghdad Bombers v Coney Island Warriors at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know, this is a question for Mobbs to answer. I only know goats and metal music.
Ibarawa wants to buy the Dugglands off Hindealla. But that's all I know.

Hi Bombers, hi Warriors! I'm guessing this match is already played. Well good luck for back then, then :)

Hi Bombers, hi Warriors! I'm guessing this match is already played. Well good luck for back then, then :)

What day is it today?

What day is it today?
It's Friday today. I'm guessing this means you haven't played yet. It's hard to tell these days.

Ok so good luck teams for sometime this weekend! I'm about to go out so I'll try to see if I can read the day off the street signs.

It's Friday today. I'm guessing this means you haven't played yet. It's hard to tell these days.

Ok so good luck teams for sometime this weekend! I'm about to go out so I'll try to see if I can read the day off the street signs.

It's difficult in Brisbane. Luckily for me, Japanese was a language in high school.

I suppose you better.
Your a idiot, today is Friday. Friday 7 to be precise .

Here's a link, click it for a free e-book download.

1676417578154.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't you get timey wimey on us

Tell a story about a man who became lost in a sea of madness over his inability to accept 'Friday' because of his endless devotion to the corporation that eviscerated his soul. Use the following words: Eviscerate, recalcitrant, desolate, obsequious, Black Swan, kaleidoscope, layers, and acquiescence. The story should build into a sea of chaos as the man loses his mind and experiences a psychotic break.

It’s the sequel “Making every day a Monday - a guide for brown noses and workaholics” that concerns me.
Don't be stupid, there's no such thing

you’ll need to raise the bar though. What about our retiree’s? What have you got for them?
A job.
Old Men Laughing GIF by ABC Network

Remove this Banner Ad

Back