Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18 - Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Who wins this marquee matchup?

• OOB

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • OOB but in red

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • See results (but also OOB)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The only thing we are worried about is we were wondering if you have enough Guinness at The Golden Throne for after we beat you.
We have a direct pipeline to the Guinness brewery. Only a strike at the brewery would hamper supply.

Giving yourself your own custom title... :think:
It's better than reading 'premium gold' every day.😛
And I find them amusing. I like looking for what people put there.

It's better than reading 'premium gold' every day.😛
And I find them amusing. I like looking for what people put there.
Please remember myblueroan you are talking to players from an inferior team that does not give the freedom you have at Spotswood to be the real you. Membling as good as they could have been has now been part of a cookie cutter hive mentality program and unfortunately their posting suffers from it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please remember myblueroan you are talking to players from an inferior team that does not give the freedom you have at Spotswood to be the real you. Membling as good as they could have been has now been part of a cookie cutter hive mentality program and unfortunately their posting suffers from it.
Why do I feel like you are about to burst out into a Worlds Greatest Showman tune now TT?

Calm down Mr Love Sausage....

Nothing wrong with a collective mind. Can be more fun that way

Says he, the product of an ancient, inflexible and archaic establishment that has no relevance today. Living on past glories and achievements of long departed alumni in crumbling corridors once devoted to learning, your haughty attempt at rumination reeks of a desperate attempt to retain a semblance of pertinence.

Your delusory rationale will be your downfall.

The only thing we are worried about is we were wondering if you have enough Guinness at The Golden Throne for after we beat you.
Now that's funny

Says he, the product of an ancient, inflexible and archaic establishment that has no relevance today. Living on past glories and achievements of long departed alumni in crumbling corridors once devoted to learning, your haughty attempt at rumination reeks of a desperate attempt to retain a semblance of pertinence.

A flag this year will further enhance our reputation as the destination club in the Sweet FA.

It's too early to think about flags yet though.

For now a win at the Golden Toilet this Sunday will have to suffice instead!:laughv1:

Back