Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18 - Mount Buller Demons v East Side Hawks at The Snow Dome (the Tarkyn Cup?)

Remove this Banner Ad

moginie - soon you will have 23,456 post reactions!

What a number!
What an event!
What a day it will be.

I do apologise for missing your 12,345th post reaction though - I am a little late to that party.
Thank you for informing me! I might have to ask my good friend Headless what is his favourite post of mine about him as a celebration.

Heart Love GIF

Inside me there are two wolves

One wolf is wondering how its already Thursday

The other wolf is wondering why its only Thursday

I'm wondering how I manage to fit two wolves inside me

Portion control, I guess.
Seasoning can really change the flavour too so it doesn't become dull and repetitive.

Wolf with a dash of olive oil, salt and pepper? Yum.
Wolf with a honey soy glaze? Oh boy.

Seasoning can really change the flavour too so it doesn't become dull and repetitive.

Wolf with a dash of olive oil, salt and pepper? Yum.
Wolf with a honey soy glaze? Oh boy.
Wolf in a Sichuan sauce! Yummo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's right, akkaps.

Remember when seasons were more than about four games long?
When we didn’t focus about trying to fit two seasons into each calendar year, with Christmas breaks within a season.
Monday arvo games. 8 teams, 16 rounds, top 4.

Oh how the SFA has changed

From record, this is our 6th season playing together
15 and 37 (HAW), 22 - 24 (FUR), 28 (DEM)
View attachment 1990234
You might be the only person in this competition to have been my teammate at all three of my clubs! 🤗

Snags no doubt sends his condolences.

You might be the only person in this competition to have been my teammate at all three of my clubs! 🤗
Did a quick looks into players of multiple clubs on my list. Quite a few on three, none on four as of yet. Most number of matches with one club is Itsmyshow at 102.

Did a quick looks into players of multiple clubs on my list. Quite a few on three, none on four as of yet. Most number of matches with one club is Itsmyshow at 102.
Did you remember to split out his Phoenix games from his matches with the Hawks? 🤭

Remove this Banner Ad

Back