Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 19 - Sin City Swamprats v Roys FFC at Underground Stadium (WEDNESDAY QOOTY)

Remove this Banner Ad

Was is actually coca? The stuff mum used to give as.

I am in a hot chocolate mode. The best is the Cadbury's drinking chocolate. Costco sell quite a good one but its a bit anaemic and you have to use alot and that's why it comes in such a big tin.

Having a Cadbury hot chocolate as I type.
Nah it wasn't actually cocoa. I haven't had cocoa for many years. Now I want some. Can you bring?

Well so long as _Mike_ can hold his own at Full Back we won't force you into more responsibility.

But he's only picking up okeydoke7 this week so you should be safe.
Mobbs, you and I both know that you might be the only person in this league deserving of a higher status than me.

If I wasn’t so arrogant, don’t you think I would’ve been an immortal a decade ago?

The Roys are a good club to come up against. The matchup always feels comfortable. Not like a couple of clubs these days where you know it’ll be an agonising game against 15 year olds teamed with 40 year olds who act 15.

But the Roys? Like a nice warm cuppa. Comfortable! Pleasant.

Well done on being you, Roys. And for persistently maintaining that culture.

I can’t wait to kick 10 or so to lock in our top 4 spot. Just a shame I have to do it against one of the few clubs I like.

The Roys are a good club to come up against. The matchup always feels comfortable. Not like a couple of clubs these days where you know it’ll be an agonising game against 15 year olds teamed with 40 year olds who act 15.

But the Roys? Like a nice warm cuppa. Comfortable! Pleasant.

Well done on being you, Roys. And for persistently maintaining that culture.

I can’t wait to kick 10 or so to lock in our top 4 spot. Just a shame I have to do it against one of the few clubs I like.

nothing like kicking 6 on grandad

nothing like kicking 6 on grandad
Very Funny Oops GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did! I really did!

Sitting at home watching walkthroughs of a bunch of analog horror, just isn't the same without pizza.
That sounds like your house could be on the market and you are the display dweller :think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back