Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 7 - West Coast Wonders v East Side Hawks at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Wake Up Dreaming GIF

Also where the * are you Grand Uncle Horace ? Pies/Swans in the Foopy and you’ve spent more time trying to talk to me when my side wasn’t even playing the Wonders vs interactions this week.

Hello Tarky Tark Tarks. Have not been about much. When I have been, a combo of playing some silly game and correcting misconceptions on the Bloods foopy Board have swallowed my time.

Should have some more time now. Firstly are you enjoying rowing as a slave in the Phoenician galley? They are not a bad crew.

Hello Tarky Tark Tarks. Have not been about much. When I have been, a combo of playing some silly game and correcting misconceptions on the Bloods foopy Board have swallowed my time.

Should have some more time now. Firstly are you enjoying rowing as a slave in the Phoenician galley? They are not a bad crew.
I’ve never seen someone that’s so willing to embrace what was a sleight against an SFA institution. With the Hawk moniker back we’ve very quickly turned it all around and have once again assumed a position toward the higher end of the SFA table.

However, to answer your question; my new teammates are very nice, witty and their company extremely enjoyable. Thank you for asking.

I’ve never seen someone that’s so willing to embrace what was a sleight against an SFA institution. With the Hawk moniker back we’ve very quickly turned it all around and have once again assumed a position toward the higher end of the SFA table.

However, to answer your question; my new teammates are very nice, witty and their company extremely enjoyable. Thank you for asking.
Snow White And The Seven Dwarves Dwarf GIF

Well picked up. It was a crafty sleight of hand by Chip, Porps and co. While most SFA players thought some mythological bird had taken over, the true name was a nod to the ancient Phoenician mariner culture. Needless to say I got it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well picked up. It was a crafty sleight of hand by Chip, Porps and co. While most SFA players thought some mythological bird had taken over, the true name was a nod to the ancient Phoenician mariner culture. Needless to say I got it.
Mean Katy Perry GIF by Apple Music

Now I am confused. I congratulate you for your acumen and you now seem cranky. What gives? I really saw East Side as aligning with the Foundation Clubs and adding to fabulous lore of the SFA.

Going to be hard (hehe) playing with this tent pitched.

Now I am confused. I congratulate you for your acumen and you now seem cranky. What gives? I really saw East Side as aligning with the Foundation Clubs and adding to fabulous lore of the SFA.
Are you arguing with yourself again, Horrie?

july louise GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back