Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Gumbies FFC v West Coast Wonders at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

You should have followed them when they played in 4 GF in a row Cubs2Lions.

Anyway, you could be stuck with a team that hasn't done anything this millennium...
Season 4 Champagne GIF by Living Single

You should have followed them when they played in 4 GF in a row Cubs2Lions.

Anyway, you could be stuck with a team that hasn't done anything this millennium...
But you wouldn’t know that I was a true Lions supporter when I was just a newborn in 2001 so while I was making stupid baby noises that everyone found adorable, I was too busy hooked on ranting at players on the TV like I do now and this is how I ended up watching history occur with the 3-peat (yes I was born in 2001) :winkv1:

Besides, my club has won so many wonderful trophies in my lifetime like the NAB Cup and AFLX, I’m so proud of how much of a failure my club is these days.

Hey there ClarkeM, great win by your mob last night and now my long weekend is ruined :thumbsupv1:

For real though, how’s it going mate and hopefully you have a very nice Easter break coming up.
Likewise. No break for me, always doing something and for now procrastinating what I'm meant to be doing by voluntarily working on my Friday morning and also posting s**t on BigFooty.

But alas, back to what I'm meant to be doing - the LoFi is on now, time to concentrate.

Happy Good Friday folks - has everyone got their local fish & chip shop on speed dial for dinner, or is there a preference for better quality dinners

Happy Good Friday folks - has everyone got their local fish & chip shop on speed dial for dinner, or is there a preference for better quality dinners
Happy Easter to you, dogs105 and everyone else that is offline right now 🤗

Gotta love myself some delicious fish and chips tonight also.

chips GIF

Gotta love myself some delicious fish and chips tonight also.
I have ordered fish and chips on uber eats and totally forgot what day it is. My mistake. I've been waiting an hour and it could be another one.

I have ordered fish and chips on uber eats and totally forgot what day it is. My mistake. I've been waiting an hour and it could be another one.
Hi guys, still waiting. It's not even on its way yet. What the * do I do

(Log in to remove this ad.)

also

exciting piece of media

I'm already doing the fasting part. Also isn't there something about the sun being down? Because the suns *in down.
Oops. I had it the wrong way round with when the fasting bit was.

Don't want you to feel jealous, but I just had a West Coast :hamburger: 🍟(Pick up on my drive home just now).

While I was trying to figure out how to get my money back they assigned a driver. We'll see how this goes.

Did the driver show up and how cold was the food?

What a cliffhanger!
Happy Bold And Beautiful GIF by CBS
Bold And Beautiful Reaction GIF by CBS
Did the driver show up and how cold was the food?
My apologies about the lack of updates. The driver had to wait a long time at the fish and chip shop before being able to pick it up and head my way. I got it eventually. The food was hot (as it took them 3 ******* hours to start cooking it). An angry email will be sent to uber eats to get more than $5 in return.

* this angers me greatly.

My apologies about the lack of updates. The driver had to wait a long time at the fish and chip shop before being able to pick it up and head my way. I got it eventually. The food was hot (as it took them 3 ******* hours to start cooking it). An angry email will be sent to uber eats to get more than $5 in return.

* this angers me greatly.
1711714645967.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back