Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Sin City Swamprats v Gold City Royals at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Please enlighten me
Season 20, the Demons had like, 2 posters - Smartys Power and Van_Dyke . Plus cooney. Woo.
But as the sim would have it, they made it to the Grand Final against the Furies. In a thread famous for the Royals hijacking it by posting their B&F, Smartys Power was named as ruckrover (from memory), but 9 minutes into the game this happened:
1 : 9.26 - <<< princy_99 is coming on to replace Smartys Power >>>
And he never returned.
Smartys Power 0 (On) 9.26 (Off) Total : 10%
Furies won, and the bench in Grand Finals was forever named in Smarty's honour.

Just checked out the the ill fated scorecard for the Bangladesh women's ODI against Australia, and I noticed 2 names in particular. Their captain's name is Nigar Sultana, and the name of their number 10 is Sultana Khatun. I guess one could say that they're both part of their current best 11........
Their parents must be proud of their achievements in raisin them

As a Retired Policeman, you would be used to people not wanting to talk to you
Those that didn’t want to talk to me were people with something to hide…

Season 20, the Demons had like, 2 posters - Smartys Power and Van_Dyke . Plus cooney. Woo.
But as the sim would have it, they made it to the Grand Final against the Furies. In a thread famous for the Royals hijacking it by posting their B&F, Smartys Power was named as ruckrover (from memory), but 9 minutes into the game this happened:

And he never returned.

Smartys is so good he actually got a position named after him!

Hi, Smarty.

Where have you been playing this season?

Oh. Bench.
Hey, it’s an improvement from the couple of weeks of non selection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was thinking of moving him to left right out tbh
Not again.

And he never returned.

Bit sad this nugget of gold has been restricted to page 7 of Season 37, Round 9 thread.

Not again.

Bit sad this nugget of gold has been restricted to page 7 of Season 37, Round 9 thread.
You should make a thread about it.

oh.

As opposed to someone who was born on February 29, 1940 - such a person recently turned 21.
Speaking of parties, Why was the math book at the party so popular?

It had all the right angles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back