Season 37 starts 4th of February 2024 (04-02-2024)

Remove this Banner Ad

I found it a little annoying that I had to dig through the the threads a little to answer the only question most people care about right now. Then I had the bright idea, if I make it the title of a thread, it will always be there straight away and I have saved some other lost souls from digging.

Think About It GIF by Identity

I found it a little annoying that I had to dig through the the threads a little to answer the only question most people care about right now. Then I had the bright idea, if I make it the title of a thread, it will always be there straight away and I have saved some other lost souls from digging.

You will need to keep posting in here so the thread stays on the main page. It can be anything really, just like I have done here.

Congratulations on completing the “Community Service” part of your beez application.

Personally speaking only, wasn't hard to find as start date is a fundamental component of "fixture:"

Post 1:

1705609647486.png

That thread, like all admin threads, is pinned to the Sweet FA forum page:

Personally speaking only, wasn't hard to find as start date is a fundamental component of "fixture:"

Post 1:

View attachment 1888802

That thread, like all admin threads, is pinned to the Sweet FA forum page:

But now we’ve both done the work for everybody else.

Give Me Five GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

But now we’ve both done the work for everybody else.

Give Me Five GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Not the first time, nor the last!

(I'm the keeper of the OOB posting stats, so I have to pay attention to this stuff.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the season starts for you when the rd 1 match threads are posted then
Saying that the season starts when the match threads go up is saying that the reason we qooty is for the banter only. You wouldn’t want The Sim to think you are only here for the banter would you?

jerk hal GIF

Saying that the season starts when the match threads go up is saying that the reason we qooty is for the banter only. You wouldn’t want The Sim to think you are only here for the banter would you?

jerk hal GIF
the sim already rewards me handsomely for my elite banter.... or it's to make up for my s**t awful banter, either or.

You will need to keep posting in here so the thread stays on the main page. It can be anything really, just like I have done here.

Congratulations on completing the “Community Service” part of your beez application.
Time to bump tread it seems. This was more work than expected

Remove this Banner Ad

Back