Season over

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like getting a big truck of cow **** and dumping it at Arden St. Like the Richmond person did years ago. Joking obviously but wow we are s***

Season over Bring on Euro 2012

Season over,
Bring on Euro 2012.
Oh and our first baby in July in a few months, I may even consider the little one barracking for whoever it wants. Wouldnt want to bring it into a team the played like it did today.

We are bottom 4 material at the moment. GC, GWS, Melb & us. The team looks to have lost all confidence and rhythm. To not be able to hold a 30+ points lead going into the last quarter against a lower side is unforgiveable. This will take much more than simply dropping players.

The players look exhausted, same look against bulldogs.
Poor selection, too top heavy.

Where are guys like Campbell, McMahon, Speight, Tarrant.
Cam Delaney and Warren just aren't up to it.

Couple of things get Schultz, Anthony's fault and we could beat Ports attendance effort next week Brisbane here on a Sunday at the friendly time of 1 10 . But in all seriousness Fuc$%$% hell North really disappointed

Season over,
Bring on Euro 2012.
Oh and our first baby in July in a few months, I may even consider the little one barracking for whoever it wants. Wouldnt want to bring it into a team the played like it did today.

If everyone had such attitude, Richmond would have no supporters by now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really have been puzzled by the decisions of our coaching staff a lot over the last few years on occasions to say the least, why you would leave Luke Delaney on Jay Schulz after he was getting destroyed by him finally woke me up to the fact that Brad Scott needs to completely change his game plan before the nmfc show him the door....

I still think our players needs a bunch of psychiatrists to find out wtf is going on in their heads this year. You can't finally play 1 decent quarter of football and then lay down and lose that easily. I hate to say it as bad as we were last year (with all the injuries that we had) we were a much better team at the same stage this time last year.

Still have faith in this group to pull it together for a strong finish for the season.

Beating Geelong (albeit an underdone side) shows us we cant match it, but losing games like this, losing all pride will only strengthen the boys. The only question is, do we have the right leader who is strong enough to push us through the tough times and keep morale up.

Yeah and we are worse than Richmond currently.
I cant wait for Euro 2012.

We aren't worse then Richmond's last 30 years. I meant your future child not being a North supporter. As for this year, make no mistake, I'm looking forward to Euro as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back