Werewolf Secret ClarkeM - The Rise of Fascism

Remove this Banner Ad

THE LEGISLATIVE ROOM IS AT ODDS. IF SECRET CLARKEM IS ELECTED CHANCELLOR, THE FASCISTS WILL WIN! THE LIBERALS MUST ENSURE THAT SECRET HITLER IS NOT ELECTED AS CHANCELLOR.

COULD THIS BE IT?

Votes have been cast, less Boncer’s… the room awaits patiently.

Jeez. Wonder how I'll vote
Happy Movie GIF

RESULTS ARE IN
The Votes are as follows:
VOTING
BarrybranNein
Boncer34Nein
Croweater 41Ja
CursingFijianJa
Jmoo WanJa
kananooksJa
LigmaJa
Pie 4 LifeJa
SaintBillyJa
Sswans2011Ja

Now, as SaintBilly has been elected as Chancellor, there is but ONE question he needs to answer. SaintBilly, are you Secret ClarkeM?

RESULTS ARE IN
The Votes are as follows:
VOTING
BarrybranNein
Boncer34Nein
Croweater 41Ja
CursingFijianJa
Jmoo WanJa
kananooksJa
LigmaJa
Pie 4 LifeJa
SaintBillyJa
Sswans2011Ja

Now, as SaintBilly has been elected as Chancellor, there is but ONE question he needs to answer. SaintBilly, are you Secret ClarkeM?
Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My guess for fascists.

Ligma - giving me two fascist cards to deal with knowing I would have to play one. Then when I lied and said she gave me one of each she didn’t pull me up on it.

I think crowy was genuinely a lib. But at the same time if he was fascist I wouldn’t be surprised.

I feel like Pie might’ve just gotten unlucky with the rando but at the same time it’s extremely risky putting me up especially when I’d just been elected chancellor.

The third one is tricky. I want it to be jmoo but I think he played a little too safe to be anything but liberal.

I’m going for my fellow sainter in CF for the last one.

Can we execute croweater 41 yet?
I told you.

P4L
SB
Kanooks

I can’t work the 3rd out but you all got played. Probably ******* Barry to be honest. No one wanted to listen to poor old croweater. He was just the crazy conspiracy guy

I told you.

P4L
SB
Kanooks

I can’t work the 3rd out but you all got played. Probably ******* Barry to be honest. No one wanted to listen to poor old croweater. He was just the crazy conspiracy guy
To be fair I believed you. That SB bloke was definitely dodgy.

YAAAAAAAS UP THE FASCISTS
Well actually I was right you filthy fascist. Nooks, Ligs, P4L and SB.

* me. Listen to the crazy ones we are usually right.

Well actually I was right you filthy fascist. Nooks, Ligs, P4L and SB.

* me. Listen to the crazy ones we are usually right.
You literally kept changing the entire game. If you throw enough s**t something will hit. If you genuinely thought that, you would not have said "Ja". Hindsight in 20/20.

To be fair I believed you. That SB bloke was definitely dodgy.
The liberals clearly weren’t all that around.

We needed some more nein voters. I mean bonce did his best but * it was tough going.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back