SEN - KB's morning show

Remove this Banner Ad

Listen online this morning this guy is a “A grade tool” time for a generation change at a lot of Newspaper (Use by date is up for quite a few guys IMO) .

Whenever someone said well done to hawthorn for winning he arked up sprouting geelong are still the best team in the comp hawthorn got lucky. I was making me sick. Does he follow geelong or just an a grade toss. Or both

Whenever someone said well done to hawthorn for winning he arked up sprouting geelong are still the best team in the comp hawthorn got lucky. I was making me sick. Does he follow geelong or just an a grade toss. Or both

He's an essendon supporter...

Totally unrelated but about him.... he also thinks that Craig Bellamy shouldn't be able to coach Melbourne Storm in the grand final against Manly on Sunday :mad: idiot

Tool of the highest order. When he makes his mind up to "go after" someone like "Cornflakes" Thomas or "Cappuccino" Kennett his perspective becomes so distorted it makes his opinion worthless.

I've stopped listening to KB's show an reading the Australian thanks to the Fat Prick, the sooner he is out of a job the better.

What!!

Deport him NOW

Craig Bellamy is my new God - after listening to Ray Warren's Storm Hating call of the game it was a relief to see a coach with balls leading the way against the h8ters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

his column this week suggested an easy win to the cats.
maybe he just doesnt like being wrong?

He would have been like all the other media idiots who put a bundle on the cats to win. People go on about players not being able to bet, but journos shouldn't be allowed to either. It distorts their whole perspective and annoys the hell out of the public.

Patrick Smith is an idiot, i refuse to listen to him or read anything that he has to say. Anyone that doesn't agree with him 100% gets completely fobbed off as knowing nothing.

Ah well at least he's not obsessed/chasing up his anti-Richard Pratt vendetta/agenda/obsession this week ...

He also tipped Terry Wallace was going to be sacked by the Tigers at the end of the idiot ..

He's an uninformed, arrogant, negative twit

LOL at Brad from Eltham ringing up KB's show and calling himself "Steve" only to continue to moan and whinge about Geelong!!

Yeah we are all fooled "Steve" :rolleyes:

The worst would have to be Geoff from Essendon.
Calls up every 2nd day moaning about Travis Varcoe. Seems to have some sort of unhealthy obsession with him.

Joe from Epping - "I agree with you KB and as you know KB i'm a Carlton supporter"

Yes we know you flog you tell us everyday!

He doesn't follow Geelong, he hates Hawthorn.

I'm sure he just takes the opposite view to be a sensationalist tool. They were taking recently about great Australian sporting moments and someone nominated Warney's "Gatting" ball. Smith agreed, although I clearly remember him some time ago playing down the ball as nothing special. Just a poor shot from Gatting he said:rolleyes: I think its just his game to get peoples reactions. Perhaps half of it is the game. The other half is that he truly is an A grade spanker.

Perhaps half of it is the game. The other half is that he truly is an A grade spanker.

Well, he IS a journalist .. what can you expect from them these days? Certainly not intelligent nor thought provoking conversation.

You can walk into a bar at midnight and hear more informed comment from 2 drunks who been there since 11am that morning!!!

I'm sure he just takes the opposite view to be a sensationalist tool.

It's like listening to a high school debate.

"What are we discussing today, KB?"
"That whaling, the fur trade and clubbing baby seals are good for humanity. You will argue for the affirmative, Patrick"
"No worries, KB"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back