Lifestyle SFA Fitness Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys,

I’ve noticed that a lot of us run like GWS Goose & play sport like Bonz

So I’ve had an idea that instead of sometimes going off track in game threads why not just make a thread about it!!

For me I play footy and I run 😅 I’m in the extended squad for a VFLW team and I’m doing a 10k run on Sunday (hopefully my hammy is okay)

Hey guys,

I’ve noticed that a lot of us run like GWS Goose & play sport like Bonz

So I’ve had an idea that instead of sometimes going off track in game threads why not just make a thread about it!!

For me I play footy and I run 😅 I’m in the extended squad for a VFLW team and I’m doing a 10k run on Sunday (hopefully my hammy is okay)

I personally love reading about others sporting endeavours in threads :)

But yeah I'm a national level fenced who just finished competing at National Championships and captained/ anchored one of Victoria's teams.

Apart from that I go to the gym/ box 3 extra days a week and jog most mornings.

I personally love reading about others sporting endeavours in threads :)

But yeah I'm a national level fenced who just finished competing at National Championships and captained/ anchored one of Victoria's teams.

Apart from that I go to the gym/ box 3 extra days a week and jog most mornings.
Love that Bonz, are you gonna go again next season? How’s the ankle holding up?

I am particularly skilled in 9 ounze arm curls and dabble a bit at beer pong where I’ve made it to the semi finals on a footy trip!
This has always interested me. What I want to know is do you lift fast then go slow on the way down or is it the other way round ? And do you squeeze at the top ? Also breathing techniques with this move.

Muchísimas gracias

This has always interested me. What I want to know is do you lift fast then go slow on the way down or is it the other way round ? And do you squeeze at the top ? Also breathing techniques with this move.

Muchísimas gracias
The first few after a hard day it’s just 2 gulps in 9 second intervals holding the pint in a vice grip and then after that I’ll relax the bicep, shoulder and tricep with a relaxed hand and just let it ride.

Hope that helps you Osc1

I am particularly skilled in 9 ounze arm curls and dabble a bit at beer pong where I’ve made it to the semi finals on a footy trip!
a92955f2-e752-4efa-b46a-e76bde95c317_text.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back