SFL - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
good call
dont know about the relationship part, Millewa will always have a bad name for poaching, they have to get there players from somewhere and you always get a good look at those locally, maybe the two leauges should merge and than have divisions like most metro and south australian sides have wooden spoon goes down div 2 premiers up?? you have to think as to why they leave though money is the obvious one but how wealthy are millewa clubs?? unhappy with there current club or just to go out for a kick with there mates and take the easy option.

as for Davitt dont know why he would leave, he is a merbein junior. The pies 2s did have a good 2012 making finals and from what i saw in that final they werent to bad, but it happens to every club look at rvale last year.. from all reports merbein arent the only ones losing players to the millewa and other leauges, south and irymple are others rumored to have lost a few.
good to see someone make sense!

dont know about the relationship part, Millewa will always have a bad name for poaching, they have to get there players from somewhere and you always get a good look at those locally, maybe the two leauges should merge and than have divisions like most metro and south australian sides have wooden spoon goes down div 2 premiers up?? you have to think as to why they leave though money is the obvious one but how wealthy are millewa clubs?? unhappy with there current club or just to go out for a kick with there mates and take the easy option.

as for Davitt dont know why he would leave, he is a merbein junior. The pies 2s did have a good 2012 making finals and from what i saw in that final they werent to bad, but it happens to every club look at rvale last year.. from all reports merbein arent the only ones losing players to the millewa and other leauges, south and irymple are others rumored to have lost a few.

Like the idea and do agree and would be different, but what happens with the Ressies and U18's of the team that go down division? do they stay and the senior teams are swapped?

haha well yeah guess it is poaching when it affects a team your part haha its just the way it is huh... the beauty of the beast.

it is only a game so if someone owes u nothing they can play where they want, hear hear their their!

it is only a game so if someone owes u nothing they can play where they want, hear hear their their!

Good call Harry Dunn!

No matter where you get a player from its deemed as poaching, SFL clubs do it Mallee does it and of course Millewa does it. players do choose to head to different clubs off there own backs.

At the end of the day, who cares if a player chooses to leave or if another club poaches. Theres obvious reasons for players leaving. it is what it is.

I see that there is a nice article in the paper... Some people just dont see the ramifications to there actions. a young bloke losing 2-4 yrs of his life basically because he either a) didnt like his former teammate or b) becuase he was leaving his club to play elsewhere or d)all of the above, again i dont know the full story just what ive heard and read. Sad thing is there will be another young bloke facing the courts with a similar ending to this one.

Steven Denaro assistant coach at Euston? any robinvaliens out there confirm this for me? also can anyone give any information on the whole Doering/Bambill story, word is he signed as coach but has a year left on his contract at Merbein and they are filthy?

Have the swallows picked up someone from red cliffs??

Have heard Brad Mentiplay is going there and Daniel Thompson to Nangiloc, the Thompson story wasnt ffrom a very good source so not sure there but i believe Donk Metniplay is a done deal.

Also Heard that T.Curtis was shopping himself around, WW, IMPS, Mild, Merbein. Got alot to prove before shopping himself around, knowing that wenty dont spend money on players and being a quality side he may find it hard going to get a game or paycheck. Think Gordon is staying at wenty,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like South might need me again, with all the players they've lost! ;)

Apparently redcliffs and cardross had a meeting with stilly and he ended up at cardross? guess cardy throwing more coin around i'm guessing! if it's true, he will rip that league a new a-hole!!

curtis is off to imps

Apparently redcliffs and cardross had a meeting with stilly and he ended up at cardross? guess cardy throwing more coin around i'm guessing! if it's true, he will rip that league a new a-hole!!

curtis is off to imps

Who are south losing?

curtis is off to imps

Who is Stilly?

Merbein have recruited a big by the name of Andy Atkinson from SA anyone have any details of him?

Who is Stilly?

Merbein have recruited a big by the name of Andy Atkinson from SA anyone have any details of him?

Still posted earlier on offering his services to local clubs played in the SANFL, listed at Essendon. Surely it's a beat up! Surely if this blokes in town footy club would know. And if not, wouldn't be hard to let them know rather than on this website!

Still posted earlier on offering his services to local clubs played in the SANFL, listed at Essendon. Surely it's a beat up! Surely if this blokes in town footy club would know. And if not, wouldn't be hard to let them know rather than on this website!

stilly wouldn't get a game in merbein 2nds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back