SFL - 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

• Hillite
    mr blue white hoops said:
    Can you confirm if doering is going to coach bambill word from merbein is there not going to clear him. Rather see him sit out the year remaining on his contract than see him at another club!​
    I'm curious as to how how Merbein got him as a two points player last year????
    Brodie harris wasn't on their points list at all yet he played with irymple in 2009??​

I have dragged this over from the Millewa thread as it is a bit more relevant here Hillite, but while you are asking maybe you can tell us how the Swallows had Luke Hansen from South Mildura down as Zero and indicated he was a Non Senior Player when he actually played seniors last year. Or how George Szentaplay is down as zero as a former player when in fact his last senior club was Mildura before coming back to Irymple???????? They only had 2 points up their sleeve so with the 5 points for Hansen being a South Junior and 4 for Szentaplay this would probably put them well over wouldn't it????. It's all on the SFL Website if you need to confirm.
How does the saying go- People who live in Glass houses shouldn't throw stones????

Let's get this going.

Top Four
Imperials
Wentworth
Red Cliffs
Merbein

Leading goal kicker - Moncur / Peake
League medal- I'll go out on a limb and say Motlop (expecting big things)
Most improved - Merbein (recruited very well)
Slider - Irymple (Things will catch up to them. Eaton can't be carrying them every round!!)

Feel free to criticise

Let's get this going.

Top Four
Imperials
Wentworth
Red Cliffs
Merbein

Slider - Irymple (Things will catch up to them. Eaton can't be carrying them every round!!)

Ww Iry SM the first 3, the other 5 to fright out 4th spot, all 5 sides will improve, Ww SM Iry to come back to the field.

Feel free to criticise

what are the mcclelland boys from south mildura up to this year?? I heard reports that they may be heading to walpeup in the mallee..can anyone confirm or deny this

Clearance news!!
Dale Stafford to South, Frog Keatch to Gold Rivers. South to put on my food on a Thursday nite, all players must wear shoes at footy club functions!!
Chris Coffee maker from Merbs to South skills coach! (making coffee skills not kicking)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's get this going.

Top Four
Imperials
Wentworth
Red Cliffs
Merbein

Feel free to criticise

rigdog, so your saying 3 sides that didnt make the 4 last year including the bottom two are better than a grand finalist side and south mildura? Irymple havent lost that many with Peake back another massive avenue to goal. Merbein recruited one decent player in M.Duscher the rest are unknowns according to sporting pulse red cliffs and imps will challenge well. big call cobber but its your opinion and your entitled to it.

Glen Barlow, looser head than Adam Milne in his heyday, would be great to watch!

word is he wasnt wanted at the heat because both Zochs back playing basketball and he wouldnt get the minutes. leaves Cardy short of ruckman. but wouldnt think he would get a game at bambill, if there relying on him there in strife.

I think u would find Mr J Wright is following Frog "no shoes" Keatch
Mr Spicer to irymple I believe?
so thats the 3rd club you have told you are playing for joey? that leauge would suit you from what i have been told, i was told spicer did train with merbein last week and is keen to pull on the black and white, mcclelland boys on the move to the mallee leauge big $$$$$$?

so thats the 3rd club you have told you are playing for joey? that leauge would suit you from what i have been told, i was told spicer did train with merbein last week and is keen to pull on the black and white, mcclelland boys on the move to the mallee leauge big $$$$$$?
Just interested in the "McClelland boys to the Mallee comment? Where does it come from? Club or Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back