Share Staking

Remove this Banner Ad

First off, hi guys, long time no speak, hope the cards are treating you well. Im having a pretty good run of late (cash game mainly but nice little score again in the big $16.50 the other night) so i was thinking of taking a shot at some bigger buy in tourneys but dont want screw the roll over in the process, so...

Where is the best place to sell and buy action? Any recommendations outside of 2+2?

Also, I'm aware Matty and Juddy are very good players who post here, would you guys be willing to sell some action for some of the major stars events to BF guys in the future?

Cheers.

Last edited:
mark it up 1.2 plus with no long term stats in a no tax jurisdiction and spam fb. happens enough i'm guessing it works at least some of the time.

unless you are playing very or a suite of big live tournaments i'd just keep your own. most poker people most invest unless you have decent stats (and even then are a hassle to deal with) and non poker people won't understand the variance.

2+2 would be my suggestion mate, there is sites like chipmeup & pocketfives which have small marketplaces to sell action but no where near as big as 2+2.

I wouldn't sell unless you desperately have to, I usually only sell to the bigger buyin events and schedules with 1000's of $ buyins just to reduce the variance abit..

But best of luck mate let me know if you are looking to sell I may buy from time to time.

2+2 would be my suggestion mate, there is sites like chipmeup & pocketfives which have small marketplaces to sell action but no where near as big as 2+2.

I wouldn't sell unless you desperately have to, I usually only sell to the bigger buyin events and schedules with 1000's of $ buyins just to reduce the variance abit..

But best of luck mate let me know if you are looking to sell I may buy from time to time.

How you doing in the Millions mate, that is if you're playing?

unless you are playing very or a suite of big live tournaments i'd just keep your own. most poker people most invest unless you have decent stats (and even then are a hassle to deal with) and non poker people won't understand the variance.

This I've found, and yes even on 2+2, I've got 20.8% ROI with just over 2000 tourneys played but people say thats not enough, or why haven't you finished first in one lately. Good times.

Thats why i was interested to know if there was anything decent outside 2+2.

I appreciate the advice mate, ill just have to increase the roll enough so i can buy in myself, grind more, unfortunately 'work' gets in the way of me making real money. :drunk:

This I've found, and yes even on 2+2, I've got 20.8% ROI with just over 2000 tourneys played but people say thats not enough, or why haven't you finished first in one lately. Good times.

Thats why i was interested to know if there was anything decent outside 2+2.

I appreciate the advice mate, ill just have to increase the roll enough so i can buy in myself, grind more, unfortunately 'work' gets in the way of me making real money. :drunk:

20% roi over 2k games is more than stackable at those games, but if you're 20% over 2k games with an ABI of $5, and you're selling for the big109 or something at 1.10mu you'll probably struggle to sell against people that think about it, but most people don't and are just up for the sweat

Nothing really decent outside of 2p2 aside from people you know directly who buy and sell (back in the day there were other sites like chipmeup (or something) but those have died off I'm pretty sure

But my advice is always to stay on your own as long as you can, shot take where you can. Just make sure when you're selling that what you're actually investing is still a worthwhile tournament. Extreme example being selling 95% for a 100k, so you have 5% of yourself with a 02%roi, when taking that $5k to a main event somewhere where you have all your action at 10% roi is a much better choice

A more common example is selling 50% of the b109, ponying up $50 but you would have a better ROI playing a random $55 tournament with a lot less variance in off peak hours

Thanks for the shoutout as well lol, I don't usually sell much if at all (I don't sell at all online basically anymore, used to do packages here and there a few years ago) but I'll try and get a little bigfooty package going for the next live tournament series now the idea has been planted

Juddy is pretty on point and right, as per usual. 2+2 is the way to go, but generally its more about who you know than what you know.

I sold for AM, will probably sell for the next Perth series, since it includes a 1k, 2k and 5k, but other than that I probably wouldn't bother too much with it, as mentioned its usually just better to keep yourself in a smaller tournament, unless there is a significant jump to the next tournament which has added value (such as selling off pieces for a big G'tee Sunday Million)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back